To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 21-22 School Calendar. Office is aware of some confusion with school calendar as it changed here and there. There is an early release day on Jan. 21 even though the school fish fries have changed. Parent teacher conferences March 10 and 11 will run the same as in November with Thursday afterschool and Friday morning with no students on Friday morning. No school this Friday, January 7 for teacher in service as well as January 17 for an inservice by the Diocese for teachers. If you have any questions, please let us know.
4. Class pictures. Composite pictures for each classroom.
5. Overdue Library Books notices for individuals.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/6 - AM-Kimberly Hillenbrand; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 1/7-AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Monday, 1/10 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 1/11 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 1/12- AM-NONE; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/6 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 1/7-AM-NONE; PM-NONE; Monday, 1/10 AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 1/11 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 1/12- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Report Card envelopes should be returned to school but keep the report cards if you haven't already done so. Tomorrow morning, January 6, Mass at 6:30 am for the Epiphany (Traditional Mass). Tonight, January 5, vespers at 6:30 pm with blessings of salt, water and Chalk.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
January 6 Piano Lessons
6 6:30 am Epiphany Mass (Ancient Form)
6 Celebrating Feast of the Epiphany
Treat Day- PREK LaShell Lentz; K/1 Erin Heller;
2/3 Anne Kruchten; 4/5 Tina O'Connor
6 6:30 pm Advent Lessons and Carols
7 NO SCHOOL-teacher in service
7 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
9 10:30 Emmaus Faith Formation
11 CGS 4K/K/1
12 Band Lessons
13 Piano Lessons
14 9:00 Morning playgroup
15 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
17 NO SCHOOL - Diocese Teacher in service
18 CGS 4K/K/1
19 Band Lessons
20 Piano Lessons
21 St. Anne Scripture Study
21 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE no afterschool
24-29 Fr. Chris on Retreat (Mass schedule may change)
25 CGS 4K/K/1
26 Band Lessons
27 Piano Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
28 7:30 am Fire Engine Ride for HSH winner
28 St. Anne Scripture Study
30-Feb 5 Catholic Schools Week
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."