To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Partners In Faith newsletter along with calendar activities for July and August.
4. Graduation Timeline for this Thursday, May 30 graduation.
5. Thank you flyer indicating how much the school/parish has earned so far this year for all those who have bought scrip. If you need to know how much you have actually spent, call the school office for that number.
6. Bowling coupon for your family to use if you like.
7. Evening of Prayer is scheduled for our school on June 6. See flyer for details and signup genius for the potluck.
1. COMPUTERS available for a free will offering. The School/Parish has 10 Mac computers that we would like to dispose off. They are working computers. See Fr. Chris with any questions.
2. PLEASE REMEMBER TO TURN IN YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS. THOSE UNDER 30 HOURS WILL BE RECEIVING A BILL SOMETIME IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO FOR NUMBER OF HOURS UNDER 30 TIMES $10.
3. Office Hours for summer is as follows: June 3 through June 7 - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Rest of June from 9:00 am until Noon. July has no regular hours. August 1 through August 12 - 9:00 am until Noon. August 15 until school starts will be 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Phone messages will be checked regularly.
4. Reminder: Splash Park get together after school releases at Noon on Friday. Happy Summer. See you in the fall.
5. Please keep the Totus Tuus youth program in mind as you make your plans for the summer months! It will be hosted right here at St. Peter's the week of July 14th-19th!!! This is a week-long program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and love for the Catholic faith. It is a lot like summer camp and is held during the day from 9 am to 2:30 pm (Monday through Friday) for students going into 1st grade through 6th grade (kindergartners would also be welcome to attend!), and in the evenings from 7 to 9 pm (Sunday through Thursday) for students going into grades 7 through 12 (including graduating seniors). Older students are also encouraged to attend during the day as teen leaders - their involvement is a huge help and blessing in making sure the day program runs smoothly!! All are welcome - Please help us to spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested!!! This is a great opportunity to reunite with friends over the summer, grow in love of the faith, and have a lot of fun! :) Please contact Michelle LeVeque if you have any questions or are in need of a registration form - firstname.lastname@example.org or 572-3844.
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."