To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle Donor Match coming this weekend. Thank you to Fr. Rick Heilman for your support. Match will be up to $1,500. See flyer for details and turn those donations in. We are still waiting for our ice cream day as we did not quite make the goal this past week.
4. Family Directory corrections. Under Grace Gyamera dad's cell number should be 630-401-5821. For some reason Dennis and Catherine Brower's information did not print in the directory. Please add them to your booklet: Address is: 304 Grant Street, Waunakee, WI 53597. Children are Bakhita (K), Monica (PreK); emails- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; Mom cell-608-692-3412, Dad cell-740-632-9232. If you see anything else missing or needs correction, please let me know.
5. Playgroup flyer for the Friday mornings families are welcome to bring their little ones to play and adult time with others. Coffee and refreshments are provided. All are welcome.
6. Living Rosary Event flyer. The Diocese of Madison is inviting all Catholic Schools, families and parishioners to pray the rosary on the anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima, October 13. Although the event diocese wide is in the morning our school will do the living rosary at 2:30 pm that afternoon. (Picture Day is the morning at school). All are welcome to join in the church at that time. Students will lead the rosary around the pews of the church. PreK will not be joining at this time.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/30 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 10/1-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-NONE; Monday, 10/4 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 10/5 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 10/6- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/30 -AM - Dennis Brower; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 10/1-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower ; Monday, 10/4 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 10/5 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 10/6- AM - Tiffany Klinger; PM-Dennis Brower
3. Reminder- Pumpkin patch field trip to Kalscheur Pumpkin patch is Friday. Please have your child wear their St. Peter T-shirt for easy identification of our students.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 30 Piano Lessons
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
October 1 9:00 am Morning playgroup
1 1:30 pm Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
5 CGS 4K and K/1
7 Piano Lessons
8 TEACHER IN-SERVICE-NO SCHOOL-Milwaukee Conf.
8 9:00 St. Anne Group
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Picture Day
13 Band Lessons
13 2:30 pm All School Living Rosary
14 Piano Lessons
15 9:00 St. Anne Group
15 9:30-11:30 Holy Spirit Hustle
15 12:30 EARLY RELEASE-No afterschool
19 CGS 4K and K/1
20 Band Lessons
21 Piano Lessons
22 9:00 St. Anne Group
27 Band Lessons
28 Piano Lessons
28 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
29 9:00 am St. Anne Group
29 7:00-8:00 pm Server Initiation
30 9:30-2:00 pm 10th grade confirmation mini retreat
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."