To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Band letter from Overture Band Programs for 3rd and 4th graders to look at if you are interested in taking band next school year.
3. Volunteer Record Sheet. Please turn in your volunteer hours as soon as possible. Parish office will be sending an invoice for any hours short of contract at $10/hour.
4. St. Ambrose Academy flyer for your information. St. Ambrose Academy is accepting registrations for our “Be Outside” Summer Workshop. The workshop will be held June 21st thru June 25th from 10am-2:00pm for students entering grades 5 thru 9.
Our 2021 Summer Workshop will be led by St. Ambrose Academy Biology teacher, Emily Swanson and Geology teacher, Michael Kwas. Together, Mrs. Swanson and Mr. Kwas, will take student participants on an outdoor adventure to discover the woods, fields and wildlife of southwestern Wisconsin. The workshop includes visits to Owen Park, the Pheasant Branch Conservatory, Kegonsa State Park, Henry Vilas Zoo and Indian Lake Park.
Register online at www.ambroseacademy.org/workshop or call 608-827-5863.
5. Pre K Home/School Questionnaire for new students next year. Please fill out and return to school.
6. Missing Library Books. Reminder for those missing books from the library. Please look at home for any of these books listed on the sheets.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/27 - AM - Sue Tansey
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/27 - AM - Sue Tansey, PM-None
3. ALL LIBRARY BOOKS NEED TO BE RETURNED ASAP. MISSING BOOKS WILL BE BILLED FOR REPLACEMENT. PLEASE CHECK YOUR HOMES FOR ANY BOOKS THAT BELONG TO SCHOOL OR PUBLIC LIBRARY.
May 27 12:00 noon 5th graders released
27 6:00 pm 5th Grade Graduation Mass and reception
28 11:00 am Mass
28 Last Day of School - Release at Noon - no lunch
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."