To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Please be sure to sign up for the Totus Tuus summer youth program soon!! Our t-shirt registration deadline is quickly approaching (May 27th)! We will be hosting Totus Tuus here at St. Peter the week of June 27th to July 2nd. Registration forms can be found at both churches or email email@example.com for a digital copy. We are also very excited to share that Bishop Hying will be joining us for a family night of Totus Tuus on Wednesday, June 30th. This is a new feature to the program! We hope you'll be able to join us for what will be a great week of Totus Tuus this summer!
3. Spring concert and learning fair. This event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19 at 6:00 pm. Come hear the music from piano students and band student and see what your children have been working on in the classroom. Details on the flyer.
4. 2021-2022 School Supply List. Please keep in mind new teachers may add or delete from this list. An updated list will be sent in early August.
5. 4th Grade Only. Graduation reception work list assignments. Contact the office with any questions.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/13 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 5/14- AM - Amy Cavanaugh, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/17 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 5/18 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 5/19 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-Tia Whatley
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/13 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 5/14 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 5/17- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 5/18 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 5/19 - AM- None, PM -Tia Whatley
3. Meal Train link for Heather Jones and her new baby's arrival; https://mealtrain.com/1o3w3w
Meals can be dropped off at school until the end of year. Meals will be given to Gianna Hineline (Heather's sister) to get to Heather.
May 13 8:00 am Meet Dcn. Michael Pipitone, new principal for
St. Peter next year
13 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Erin Heller - PreK; Emily Shea - K/1; Anne Kruchten - 2/3; Dorene Pawlowski - 4/5
13 Piano Lessons
13 6:15 pm Education Commission
14 9:00 am Adoration
14 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 4:00 pm Family Eucharistic Adoration
18 CGS 4K
18 All library books to be returned to school
19 CGS 3K
19 6:00 pm Learning Fair/Music Concert
20 Piano Lessons
21 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
21 9:00 am Adoration
25 CGS 4K
25 12:30 pm Field Days
26 CGS 3K
27 12:00 noon 5th graders released
27 6:00 pm 5th Grade Graduation Mass and reception
28 11:00 am Mass
28 Last Day of School - Release at Noon - no lunch
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."