To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Family Eucharistic Adoration. Please note the date is May 16 this month. Also, the next one will coincide with the Farwell Party for the principal, Kathi Klaas on June 13. Sign up for potluck will be sent soon.
3. Spring concert and learning fair. This event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 19 at 6:00 pm. Come hear the music from piano students and band student and see what your children have been working on in the classroom. Details on the flyer.
4. 5th Grade Only. Several items regarding graduation coming up. Please return the guest number for the reception by May 17th and the fee by the 21st.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/6 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 5/7- AM - Tia Whatley, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/10 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 5/11 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 5/12 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/6 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 5/7 AM- Tia Whatley, PM- None; Monday, 5/10- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 5/11 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 5/12 - AM- None, PM -None
May 6 Piano Lessons
7 7:00 am Adoration
7 9:00 am Playgroup at school
7 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE -no afterschool care
8 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
9 Mothers Day
11 CGS 4K
11 Last day to check out library books
12 CGS 3K
13 8:00 am Meet Dcn. Mike Pipitone, new principal for St. Peter
13 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Erin Heller - PreK; Emily Shea - K/1; Anne Kruchten - 2/3; Dorene Pawlowski - 4/5
13 Piano Lessons
13 6:15 pm Education Commission
14 9:00 am Adoration
14 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 4:00 pm Family Eucharistic Adoration
18 CGS 4K
18 All library books to be returned to school
19 CGS 3K
19 6:00 pm Learning Fair/Music Concert
20 Piano Lessons
21 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
21 9:00 am Adoration
25 CGS 4K
25 12:30 pm Field Days
26 CGS 3K
27 12:00 noon 5th graders released
27 6:00 pm 5th Grade Graduation Mass and reception
28 11:00 am Mass
28 Last Day of School - Release at Noon - no lunch
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."