Updated: Apr 22
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. 5th Grade Only. Permission slip for graduation pictures to be taken next week. Please return the permission slip by Friday, April 23.
3. Volunteer Hours/Scrip purchase update. Sheet to let you know where you are with hours and scrip purchase for school contract. Attached is also the sheet to record volunteer hours. Please remember whatever you are short at the end of the year for hours, that number times $10. Max would be $300 billed at the end of the year for hours not volunteered.
4. MAY CALENDAR EARLY RELEASE DAY WILL BE FRIDAY, MAY 7 AT 12:30 PM. THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS OF CALENDARS OUT SO IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT SAYS WEDNESDAY, MAY 5, PLEASE TAKE NOTE IT WILL BE ON FRIDAY.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 5 IS THE MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER BREAKFAST.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/22 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 4/23- AM - Tia Whatley, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 4/26 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 4/27 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 4/28 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/22 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 4/23 AM- Tia Whatley, PM- None; Monday, 4/26- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 4/27 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 4/28 - AM- None, PM -None
3. Please remember to send back slip on whether or not you will be attending the Mother/Grandmother breakfast. Need it by the end of Friday, April 23.
April 22 Piano Lessons
23 9:00 Adoration
23 CGS K and grade 1
27 CGS 4K
28 CGS 3K
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:00 Adoration
30 CGS K and grade 1
May 1 8:00 First Communion Rehearsal
2 9:00 First Communion Mass
2-7 Teacher Appreciation Week
4 Wisconsin Day of Prayer
4 CGS 4K
5 Mass at 8:15 followed by Mother/Grandmother
5 CGS 3K
6 Piano Lessons
7 7:00 am Adoration
7 9:00 am Playgroup at school
7 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE -no afterschool care
8 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
9 Mothers Day
11 CGS 4K
11 All library books to be returned to school
12 CGS 3K
13 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Erin Heller - PreK; Emily Shea - K/1; Anne Kruchten - 2/3; Dorene Pawlowski - 4/5
13 Piano Lessons
13 6:15 pm Education Commission
14 9:00 am Adoration
14 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 4:00 pm Family Eucharistic Adoration
18 CGS 4K
19 CGS 3K
19 6:00 pm Learning Fair/Music Concert
20 Piano Lessons
21 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
21 9:00 am Adoration
25 CGS 4K
25 12:30 pm Field Days
26 CGS 3K
27 12:00 noon 5th graders released
27 5:30 pm 5th Grade Graduation Mass and reception
28 Last Day of School - Release at Noon - no lunch
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."