To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. January Lunch Menu. Please return or send dates for your students by December 15.
3. "True Meaning of Christmas" poster contest but on by the Wisconsin State Council Knights of Columbus. If you child would like to participate, please follow the directions and remember to fill in the permission form. Posters must be returned to school by the 18th.
4. Envelope containing tax deduction for fees and tuition for the State of Wisconsin. PS Form is also attached. Please put somewhere safe where you can find it when you file your taxes this coming spring.
5. Family Eucharistic Adoration will be this coming Sunday from 4:00-4:20 pm with Mass following at 4:30 pm. Advent is a great time to make this special visit to our Eucharistic Lord. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/10 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 12/11-AM-None, PM - Jeanne Wells; Monday, 12/14 - AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 12/15 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 12/16 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/10 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 12/11 AM None, PM - Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 12/14- AM-None, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 12/15 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 12/16 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminders: a. If your child would like to go to confession on Mass days, Father is in the confessional at 7:45 am. Have your child go to church first thing and then come back to school. Sometimes the line gets lengthy if they wait until 8:00 to go over. b. Please remember to send back to school your report card envelope if you haven't done so already. Keep the report card though! :)
4. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) for more information.
December 10 Piano Lessons
11 No Mass - 8:15 Rosary
11 1:30-3:00 CGS -Kindergarten/First Grade
12 9-10:30 am Little Flowers Girls Group
13 4:00 pm Parish Family Adoration
14 No Mass - 8:15 Rosary
15 8:00 am CGS - 4K
16 10:45 CGS - 3K
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Community Formation Night
17 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (virtual)
17 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
18 1:30 pm CGS - Kindergarten/First Grade
21 NO SCHOOL
19-Jan 4 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."