Updated: Oct 1, 2020
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. French Toast flyer for school store discount. Also, there are many school uniforms here at school for purchase if you are looking for any. Cost is $1 or $2. These are used items.
4. Family Directory page. Apparently the last page of the directory did not print. Coming home is a copy of that last page to insert into your booklet.
5. Little Flowers Girls Club information and registration.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 10/1 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 10/2-AM - None; Monday, 10/5 - AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 10/6 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 10/7 - AM-Lisa Schell, PM-Bridget Yallaly
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 10/1 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 10/2 AM NONE, PM - Lisa Schell; Monday, 10/5- AM-NONE, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 10/6 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 10/7- AM-NONE, PM-Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminder: Join St. Peter Parish (Ashton) and St. Martin Parish (Martinsville) in praying at Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Rd. Madison) for one hour this fall during the 40Days for Life peaceful vigil. Statistics show that more women choose life when prayer warriors are visible on the sidewalk. St. Peter-St. Martin Parishes need your help to fill the hours we have committed to over the 6-week campaign from Sept. 23 – Nov. 1. Our hours are on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Are you willing to help fill just one of those hours? Contact Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064 or email@example.com. If this time doesn’t work for you, visit vigilforlife.org to sign-up for the 24/7 campaign at your convenience.
4. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
5. Our All-School Vigil at the 40 Days for Life Campaign is this Saturday, October 3, 2020 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The vigil is on the sidewalk in front of Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704). Please join our school community to pray for an end to abortion.
6. List of library books missing from last year shut down due to COVID. Please check your home for any of these books. Missing library books.
October 1 Piano Lessons
2 7:00 am Adoration
2 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Study
6 Piano Lessons
7 9:00 am Living Rosary after Mass
8 Piano Lessons
8 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic School
9 Adoration after Mass
9 Fish Fry-carry out only
11 4:00 pm Family Adoration
12 2:00 pm Holy Spirit Prize Ceremony
13 2:30 pm Living Rosary by Students on ball diamond
13 Piano Lessons
15 Piano Lessons
18 Community Weekend
20 Piano Lessons
21 6:30 pm Community Formation Nights
22 Piano Lessons
23 Fish Fry - carry out only
27 Piano Lessons
29 Piano Lessons
30 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER IN-SERVICE
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."