To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. St. Peter Living Rosary flyer. See details on how to participate.
4. Family Eucharistic Adoration. Due to Covid-19, the monthly Family Adoration and Fellowship Event will look a little differently this year. Perhaps now more than ever we need to be united together in prayer; therefore, we will host a monthly Family Adoration event from 4-4:20pm on the second Sunday of the month. There will not be a potluck dinner, but Mass is offered at 4:30pm. If you have any questions, please contact Bridget at email@example.com
5. Circle of Grace Children's Program letter to parents and opt out form. The school will be teaching these lessons next week from September 28 through October 2. Use the opt out form if you prefer your child not participate and send to school by this Friday, September 25.
6. 2020-2021 Family Directory. This directory is for your use to connect with other school families.
7. Join St. Peter Parish (Ashton) and St. Martin Parish (Martinsville) in praying at Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Rd. Madison) for one hour this fall during the 40Days for Life peaceful vigil. Statistics show that more women choose life when prayer warriors are visible on the sidewalk. St. Peter-St. Martin Parishes need your help to fill the hours we have committed to over the 6-week campaign from Sept. 23 – Nov. 1. Our hours are on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Are you willing to help fill just one of those hours? Contact Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If this time doesn’t work for you, visit vigilforlife.org to sign-up for the 24/7 campaign at your convenience.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/24 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 9/25-AM - NO SCHOOL; Monday, 9/28 - AM-None, PM-Bridget Yallaly; Tuesday, 9/29 - AM-None; Wednesday, 9/30 - AM-NONE, PM-EARLY RELEASE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/24 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 9/25 AM NO SCHOOL; Monday, 9/28- AM-NONE, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 9/29 - AM-NONE, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 9/30- AM-NONE, PM-EARLY RELEASE
3. Reminder: Holy Spirit Hustle permission slips need to be turned in for you student to participate. I have only a handful at this time. Please fill them out and send in by the end of the week. Also, remember to let me know when your student will be eating lunch in October. We need those number to be sure we have enough food purchased for school lunch.
4. The St. Anne Group invites all women to our weekly meetings right after 8:15 a.m. Mass on Fridays; we start around 9:00 a.m. We meet in the connector to look ahead to Sunday's Gospel, pray together and spend time together, all in about an hour. Children are welcomed to play, too. Contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) for more information.
September 24 Piano Lessons
25 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER IN-SERVICE
25 Fish Fry-carry out only
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:30 am Holy Spirit Hustle
30 12:30 pm Early Release
October 1 Piano Lessons
2 7:00 am Adoration
2 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Study
6 Piano Lessons
7 9:00 am Living Rosary after Mass
8 Piano Lessons
8 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic School
9 Adoration after Mass
9 Fish Fry-carry out only
11 4:00 pm Family Adoration
13 Piano Lessons
15 Piano Lessons
18 Community Weekend
20 Piano Lessons
21 6:30 pm Community Formation Nights
22 Piano Lessons
23 Fish Fry - carry out only
27 Piano Lessons
29 Piano Lessons
30 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER IN-SERVICE
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."