To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle flyer. And Prize List for the Holy Spirit Hustle. (NOTE: There is a matching donation days coming this weekend). Please remember to send back the permission form sent last week to the office. We need those in for students to participate.
4. Fish Fry flyer. We will be having carryout fish fries this fall on the following dates: Sept. 25, Oct 9, Oct. 23 and Nov. 13. See flyer for details and pass the word onto others.
5. Parent Orientation information for zooming into the meeting with Mrs. Klaas on the scheduled time you had signed up. Here is the link to the sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a48aaae29a31-parent7
9:00 am meeting - Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6014182953?pwd=bGxtQm54M2g3SUZoNmF2QytqMkptdz09 Meeting ID: 601 418 2953 Passcode: 006491
5:15 meeting - Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6014182953?pwd=bGxtQm54M2g3SUZoNmF2QytqMkptdz09 Meeting ID: 601 418 2953 Passcode: 006491
6:15 meeting - Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6014182953?pwd=bGxtQm54M2g3SUZoNmF2QytqMkptdz09 Meeting ID: 601 418 2953 Passcode: 006491
6. Recess Duty Guidelines for Parent Volunteers. This was part of your family handbook but will be referenced at the parent orientation meeting tomorrow.
7. October Lunch Menu. You can fill out and send back to the office or take a picture and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or just let the office know which days your student(s) will be having lunch in October.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/17 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 9/18-AM - NONE, PM-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 9/21 - AM-None, PM-Bridget Yallaly; Tuesday, 9/22 - AM-None; Wednesday, 9/23 - AM-NONE, PM-Bridget Yallaly
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/17 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 9/18 AM NONE, PM-Lisa Schell; Monday, 9/21- AM-NONE, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 9/22 - AM-NONE, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 9/23- AM-Elizabeth Idzi, PM-NONE
September 17 Parent Orientation 9:00 am; 5:15 pm and 6:15 pm
17 Piano Lessons
18 Fr. Greg Ihm to have Mass and Adoration
19 Respect Life Retreat/40 days for Life Kickoff
22 Piano Lessons
24 Piano Lessons
25 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER IN-SERVICE
25 Fish Fry-carry out only
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:30 am Holy Spirit Hustle
30 12:30 pm Early Release
October 1 Piano Lessons
2 7:00 am Adoration
2 9:00 am St. Anne Scripture Study
6 Piano Lessons
7 9:00 am Living Rosary after Mass
8 Piano Lessons
8 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic School
9 Adoration after Mass
9 Fish Fry-carry out only
11 4:00 pm Family Adoration
13 Piano Lessons
15 Piano Lessons
18 Community Weekend
20 Piano Lessons
21 6:30 pm Community Formation Nights
22 Piano Lessons
23 Fish Fry - carry out only
27 Piano Lessons
29 Piano Lessons
30 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER IN-SERVICE
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."