To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle packet. Date for run is September 30th in the morning and early release at 12:30 that day. Please read the materials over. Money earned goes
4. Prayer Card from the Diocese of Madison for our schools, families, teachers, staff and students from sickness.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/10 - AM-Sue Tansey PM-Dorene Pawlowski; Friday, 9/11-AM - NONE, PM-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 9/14 - AM-None, PM-None; Tuesday, 9/15 - AM-None, PM-None; Wednesday, 9/16- AM-NONE, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/10 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 9/11 AM NONE, PM-Lisa Schell; Monday, 9/14- AM-NONE, PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 9/15 - AM-NONE, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 9/16- AM-Elizabeth Idzi, PM-NONE
3. Scrip August Contest winner: Tricia Meinholz.
September 10 Piano Lessons
10 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
11 9:00 am Adoration after Mass
11 8:00 am Picture Day for all students/staff and group pictures
13 4:00 pm Family Adoration before Mass
15 Piano Lessons
17 Piano Lessons
19 Respect Life Retreat/40 days for Life Kickoff
22 Piano Lessons
24 Piano Lessons
25 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
25 Fish Fry-carry out only
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:30 am Holy Spirit Hustle
30 12:30 pm Early Release
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."