To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. March Lunch Menu. Please return by February 20.
4. Benefit Dinner: Parents, please take a look at the Benefit Dinner packet that came home this week. There is important information on how we need each school family to get involved in the success of April's Benefit Dinner. Deadlines are March 2nd, 2020 for business sponsorships and in-kind gifts. To register for the dinner online, go to: https://2020-benefit-dinner.eventbrite.com
5. Returning Family registration instructions. In your folder was the instructions for new families. Mrs. Klaas sent out the correct information last week. This is a follow up. Please remember new families will be able to register online starting February 19. Once classes are full we will be creating a waiting list. If you haven't already registered your returning student and/or another student in you family, please plan to do so soon. You also see a reduction of tuition with early payment received of $200/family.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/13 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 2/14-Sue Tansey; Monday, 2/17 - No School; Tuesday, 2/18 - Isabel Quirino; Wednesday, 2/19 - Michelle Lancaster
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/13 - Tia Whatley; Friday, 2/14- Sue Tansey; Monday, 2/17 - No School; Tuesday, 2/18 - NONE; Wednesday, 2/19 - Tara Franklin
3. St. Anne Group: Calling all women! We meet after Monday's school Mass (at roughly 8:50-9:00 a.m.) to pray together, spend time together and look ahead to Sunday's Gospel together. We meet until 10:00 a.m. Please join us each week or whenever you can!
February 14 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
14 Piano Lessons
14 Valentine’s Day – Treat Day (Emily Shea 3K/4K; Erin Heller K/1; Dorene Pawlowski 2/3; Erika Kalscheuer 4/5)
17 NO SCHOOL – teacher in-service
18 Piano Lessons
21 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
21 Piano Lessons
21 Fish Fry
25 Piano Lessons
26 Ash Wednesday- Mass at 8:15 am
28 9:00 am Eucharistic Adoration
28 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."