To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience and ideas for holiday shopping.
3. January Lunch Menu. Please return to school by December 16.
4. In December the school will be collecting baby items to donate to Pregnancy Helpline. Please consider making a donation to this organization. A pack and play will be available for students to drop any donation made. Items will be brought to Pregnancy Helpline during the Christmas break. A letter from Parish and School staff gives more details as well as items to donate on the back side of the letter.
5. Final push for Holy Spirit Hustle. Spec Machines will match donations tomorrow on line.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/5 -Jeanne Wells; Friday, 12/6- NONE; Monday, 12/9-NONE ; Tuesday, 12/10-Doug Kalscheuer; Wednesday, 12/11 - Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/5-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 12/6- Courtney Mann; Monday, 12/9- NONE; Tuesday, 12/10-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/11- Elizabeth Idzi
3. Please remember to send an extra shoe for St. Nick to make a visit on Thursday evening. PreK students that are not here on either Thursday or Friday still need a shoe so St. Nick can leave a treat. Treat day providers are 3K/4K-Emily Shea; K/1-Laura Forecki; 2/3-Dorene Pawlowski; 4/5-Bridget Yallaly
4. November Scrip Contest Winner is Lori Meinholz from Blue Star Dairy. Congratulations Lori.
5. The Family Adoration and Fellowship Event will be moving to the second Sunday of the month at 4 pm, beginning in January! Further details coming soon! Please note that there will NOT be a Family Adoration event on Thursday, Dec. 5th.
6. Mom's Playgroup is this Friday, December 6 after 8:15 am Mass in the connector.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."