To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience and ideas for holiday shopping.
3. Partners In Faith Newsletter and Advent Calendar.
4. December Scrip Spotlight for December contest. Stay tuned for Novembers winner.
5. Holy Spirit Hustle reminder flyer. All donations are due to the school office by December 3rd. See flyer for details.
6. Advent happenings here at St. Peter and St. Martin Parishes. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/28 -NO SCHOOL; Friday, 11/29- NO SCHOOL; Monday, 12/2-NONE ; Tuesday, 12/3-Doug Kalscheuer; Wednesday, 12/4- Jen Klaas
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/28-NO SCHOOL; Friday, 11/29- NO SCHOOL; Monday, 12/2- NONE; Tuesday, 12/3-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/4- Elizabeth Idzi
3. Next week St. Nicholas will be stopping in celebration of St. Nicholas Day. Students should have one shoe placed on top of their locker in preparation by Thurs., December 5. Treat Day will be the following Monday, December 9th in honor of the Immaculate Conception. Treat day providers are 3K/4K-Emily Shea; K/1-Laura Forecki; 2/3-Dorene Pawlowski; 4/5-Bridget Yallaly
4. THANK YOU so much for all of your contributions to our Box of Joy service project!! We ended up collecting a total of 144 Boxes of Joy at St. Peter's this year, as a Drop Off Center for Cross Catholic Outreach!!! These Boxes of Joy will soon touch the lives of children living in third world countries, who will receive the great blessing of not only the items in the box, but most importantly the saving message of Jesus Christ in time for Christmas! Please keep all of these children in your prayers, along with the missionaries who will be delivering them!
5. The Family Adoration and Fellowship Event will be moving to the second Sunday of the month at 4 pm, beginning in January! Further details coming soon! Please note that there will NOT be a Family Adoration event on Thursday, Dec. 5th.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."