To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle packet. One for each child. The business form is for you to show places of business you frequent and may be interested in supporting your student. Kickoff meeting with students will be today (Wednesday) at school for students to have information and what prize incentives there are. Parents are welcome to come and listen. Meeting is in school hall at 2:45 pm.
4. Permission slip waiver for Holy Spirit Hustle. This is in the packet and needs to be filled out and returned to school before the event.
5. Bingo Flyer for October 13 for you to pass the word and/or post the flyer somewhere in your community. If you would like additional copies, please let the office know.
6. Family Movie Night flyer at St. Francis Xavier parish grounds. Event is Saturday, September 23. See flyer for details.
1. Reminder: Here are the links to signups for volunteer hours. Families need to volunteer 30 hours during the school year to fulfill their contracts. The volunteer signups are group tabbed for your convenience to see what is available.
We have not had anyone sign up to coordinate the once monthly morning playgroup. If no one is interested in doing so, we will discontinue it. If anyone is still interested in having a playgroup, it will have to be at a different campus other than St. Peter. Contact Fr. Scott as to where the group can meet.
Picture Day is coming soon. Please return order forms as soon as possible in order to have them all by that day. If not ordering, please put your name on the paper and send back anyway. If you need a new copy, please let the office know.
September 1-30 STAR Testing
15 9:00 Adoration after Mass
17 Emmaus Morning
19 Piano Lessons
19 Band Lessons
22 Adoration after Mass
23 Family Outdoor Movie Night at St. Francis
25 Picture Day
26 Piano Lessons
26 Band Lessons
29 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."