To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. This form gives you an idea of what scrip we may have on hand and others you can order. There is also many other items you can look for on their website in addition. I usually order once a month except around Christmas time I will order once a week. You can fill this out and attach a check for the amount and send back to school. I will then fill the order with what I have on hand and if something is missing, I will let you know it is being order and will send home again once I receive it. If you have any questions, contact the school office.
3. Dane County Back to School car seat checks flyer. this is a free service. See flyer for details.
4. Little Flowers Girls Group registration form. This is for girls and their mothers to deepen the bond between mothers and daughters. If interested, please fill out the registration form and send back to school. If you know of anyone else that might be interested, please let Michelle LeVeque know at the email listed on the flyer.
5. Morning Playgroup Schedule for 2023-2024. Most on on First Fridays with a few exceptions. Mark your calendar to join in fellowship with other parents and families. Invite others you may know who would be interested in coming.
6. Picture Day form. Picture day will be Monday, September 25 (makeup is November 8). The order form can be sent back in an envelope with your child's name and check for what you would like to purchase. If you are not purchasing any pictures, just put your child's name on the sheet and return to school.
7. Emmaus Mornings flyer. Come to this whole community catechesis for anyone interested in learning more about our Catholic faith. See flyer for dates and time.
8. 2023-2024 CALENDAR. This calendar has a change. The bingo night originally scheduled for October 6 has been moved to October 13. The sign up has also been updated. Please mark your calendars and let others know.
9. Back to School Vaccination clinics available for any who are in need. This is free to families. See flyer for details.
10. 4/5 Grade Only. Band is open to all students in 4th or 5th grade. A letter is in your folder today for more information. On Tuesday, September 5 the band director will be here at school for students to try out different instruments and to give more information for parents to look through.
1. Reminder: Here are the links to signups for volunteer hours. Families need to volunteer 30 hours during the school year to fulfill their contracts. The volunteer signups are group tabbed for your convenience to see what is available.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 1-30 STAR Testing
1 9:00 Adoration after Mass at 8:15
1 9:00 Morning playgroup
4 NO SCHOOL-Labor Day
5 Band tryouts (4/5 only)
7 Piano Lessons
8 9:00 Adoration after Mass
8 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
12 Band Lessons
12 Piano Lessons
15 9:00 Adoration after Mass
15 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
17 Emmaus Morning
19 Piano Lessons
19 Band Lessons
22 Adoration after Mass
22 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Picture Day
26 Piano Lessons
26 Band Lessons
29 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Adoration after Mass
30 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."