To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Uniform Exchange. In your folder is a flyer regarding donating gently used uniforms that your children may have grown out of. Carissa Heerhold will be organizing the clothes in June.
4. Yearbook Order link for anyone who wishes to order this year's yearbook. Cost is $18 and you pay directly to the publishing company. Once we receive them here at school, the office will let you know. Yearbook Order Online . Link should work now to order. A copy of the preview pages are in your folders. I couldn't get it to print bigger but you can have an idea of what it looks like. Still a work in progress.
5. Letter from Dcn. Michael on the last week of school which includes theme week. Letter and flyer are in your folder as to what is the theme for each day next week for kids to dress up as. Please remember we have Mass on Monday and Wednesday. Students should dress appropriately for Mass and can change after Mass.
6. Information on Promotion celebration for 5/6. NOTE: Group picture will be taken on Wednesday, May 24 after morning Mass. The promotion activities will be right after Mass on the last day of school May 26 right after the 11:00 Mass. Fifth and Sixth graders should sit at the end of the pew in the center aisle for ease of coming up for certificates when their name is called.
1. Reminders: Thursday, May 18 is field days from 12:30 to 3:00 pm. Friday, May 19 at 2:00 pm is the piano/band concert in the school hall. All are welcome to enjoy.
2. St. Anne Group: You're Invited This School Year! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. We meet on Fridays in the school cafeteria after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m., unless the St. Peter playgroup meets that week, which is usually the first Friday of the month. The St. Anne Group is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 18 12:30 Field Days
18 Celebrating Ascension
Treat Day- PREK Abby Weiss; K/1 Kim
Hillenbrand; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Erin Heller
18 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
19 Morning playgroup
19 Band Lessons
19 2:00 pm PIANO/BAND CONCERT IN SCHOOL HALL
20 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
21 Emmaus gathering after 9:30 Mass in school hall
23 Piano Lessons
24 A class picture will be taken after morning MASS of 5/6
graders (This is the final picture with certificates)
26 Last Day of School-Mass at 11:00-RELEASE AT 12:00
5th and 6th grade receive certificates at the end of
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."