To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Family Eucharistic Adoration & Fellowship flyer for this Thursday, September 5. Starts at 6:00 pm with the potluck at 6:30 pm in the school cafeteria. The theme for the meal this month in picnic foods and sandwiches. Hope to see you there
4. Partners In Faith newsletter for your reading enjoyment.
5. Family Handbook for those families that were not able to make the parent orientation meeting last night. Mrs. Klaas will be contacting you to bring you up to speed on the items presented. Please send back to school the receipt sheet so we know you received the handbook.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/5 -Angie Tenkley; Friday, 9/6- Bryna Fassino; Monday, 9/9- Laura Forecki; Tuesday, 9/10-Laura Karlen; Wednesday, 9/11- Laura Forecki
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/5 -Tia Whatley; Friday, 9/6- Courtney Mann; Monday, 9/9- Sean Powell; Tuesday, 9/10-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 9/11- Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminder: Morning Playgroup is this Friday after 8:15 am Mass
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."