To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 5th Grade Only. Number of Guests form to fill out and return to school.
4. School Uniform Exchange flyer for families to send in to school gently used uniforms and info when parents can come and "shop" for next school year.
5. Thank you note reminder for teacher appreciation.
6. Last Day to check out library books will be next week on the 10th. All books are due back to the library by the following on on May 17. Overdue reminders are in folder today. Please make every effort to locate those books. Thank you for your help.
7. 2nd grade only. Letter from Fr. Chris regarding preparation for students to serve Mass and be a Sacristan. Contact the school if you would like your student to be either an altar server or sacristan.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/5 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 5/6-AM-None; Lunch-None; Monday, 5/9 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 5/10 - AM-NONE; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 5/11 - AM-Amy Cavanaugh; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/5 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Tina O'Connor; Friday, 5/6-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 5/2 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 5/3- AM-NONE; PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 5/4 - AM - None; PM-Tina O'Connor.
3. Reminders: Mother Breakfast number of adults attending is due so we can purchase what we need to the breakfast. If you haven't already done so, please let the office know if you are planning to attend.
No School for students on Friday, May 6. Teacher in-service day.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
May 4 Screwtape Letters book study
5 Piano Lessons
6 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER INSERVICE
10 CGS 4K and K/1
10 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
11 Screwtape Letters Book Study
12 Piano Lessons
13 Mother/Grandmother Breakfast
13 7:00 pm Server Initiation for Dinner
14 5:30 pm Benefit Dinner at St. Peter School
16 Piano Performance Class
17 All library books to be returned to school
17 CGS 4K and K/1
17 12:30 Field Days
18 Band Lessons
18 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
24 CGS 4K and K/1
24 Field Days (raindate)
25 Band Lessons
26 Feast of the Ascension - Treat Day - Alex Wangard - PreK; Erin Heller - K/1; Amy Cavanaugh - 2/3; Kalena Hensey - 4/5
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."