To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. St. Martin of Tours Easter Egg Hunt flyer for this weekend.
4. Copy of the 22-23 Tuition Contract signed. Please note: only one copy of the contract was printed for each family. The name on top is the one I happened to pull but the contract is for all students in that family.
5. Mother/Grandmother breakfast invite for May 13. Please return the bottom portion by Wednesday, May 4 (not Monday) so we have an idea of numbers.
6. Note from Principal, Dcn. Michael, regarding all school vespers on May 3 at 6:30 pm in the church. This is in thanksgiving to God for all the blessings He has given to us this school year and the schools continued success in future years.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/14 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 4/15-AM-None; Lunch-NONE; Monday, 4/25 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 4/26 - AM-NONE; Lunch - Amy Cavanaugh; Wednesday, 4/27 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/14 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 4/15-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 4/25 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 4/26- AM-NONE; PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 4/27 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
Return report card envelopes, but keep the report card.
SPRING BREAK STARTING ON FRIDAY, APRIL 15 THROUGH APRIL 24
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
April 13 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
14 Piano Lessons
15-24 SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
23 Donations for Benefit Dinner due to school
26 CGS 4K and K/1
27 Band Lessons
27 Screwtape Letters Study
28 Piano Lessons
29 9:30 am Grades PreK/K/1 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
29 12:30 pm Grades 2/3/4/5 to Blue Star Dairy Farm Visit
30 9:00 am First Communion Rehearsal at St. Peter
May 1 9:30 am First Communion Mass at St. Peter
2-6 Teacher Appreciation Week
3 CGS 4K and K/1
3 6:30 pm Vespers with school families
4 Band Lessons
4 Screwtape Letters book study
5 Piano Lessons
6 NO SCHOOL-TEACHER INSERVICE
10 CGS 4K and K/1
10 Parish Leadership Team Meeting
11 Screwtape Letters Book Study
12 Piano Lessons
13 Mother/Grandmother Breakfast
13 7:00 pm Server Initiation for Dinner
14 5:30 pm Benefit Dinner at St. Peter School
17 CGS 4K and K/1
17 12:30 Field Days
18 Band Lessons
18 2:15 pm Band/Piano Concert
18 Screwtape Letters Book Study
19 Piano Lessons
20 Morning Playgroup
21 Little Flowers Girls Group
22 4:30-6:30 End of School Year Family Adoration and Potluck
24 CGS 4K and K/1
24 Field Days (raindate)
25 Band Lessons
26 Piano Lessons
26 5:30 pm Graduation
27 Last Day of School-RELEASE AT 12:00
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."