To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Benefit Dinner Invitation. Tickets can be purchased both at school and parish offices. Tickets are limited so if you know you are interested in coming to this event, please order your tickets soon. Pass the invitation to others you may know who are interested in a very fun evening. There is also the opportunity to purchase tickets for an entire table of 8 if you have family or friends you would like to dine with. Ticket prices are $50/ticket or a table of 8 for $350.
4. Update on where each family is concerning scrip purchase buying and how many volunteer hours are recorded at this time. Going through the sheet I have many zeros for volunteer hours which I know is not correct. Please turn in your hours so we don't inadvertently charge your account dollars that you end up paying for.
5. Optimist Flyer from Cross Plains Optimist Club for a TriStar Basketball Contest. See flyer for details if you would like to participate.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/10 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 3/11-AM-None; Lunch-None; Monday, 3/14 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 3/15 - AM-None; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 3/16 - AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/10 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 3/11-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 3/14 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 3/15 - AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 3/16 - AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Sign Up for Parent Teacher Conferences on March 10 and 11. This conference is optional for parents.
Continue to send students to school with snowpants and boots. We are starting to head into mud season and they will come in wet and muddy so it is nice to have clean clothes under their winter wear to be comfortable in the classroom. If you prefer, you could send extra shoes to change into and at least two changes of clothing that they could change after being outside for recesses.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
March 9 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
10 3:30-5:45 Parent Teacher Conferences (OPTIONAL)
11 Adoration after Mass
11 9:00-Noon Parent Teacher Conference (OPTIONAL)
11 NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
11 Fish Fry
13 10:30 Community Faith Formation - Bishop Hying to present
15 CGS 4K and K/1
16 Band Lessons
16 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
17 Piano Lessons
18 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
23 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Fish Fry
25 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
29 CGS 4K and K/1
30 Band Lessons
30 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
31 Piano Lessons
31 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
April 1 7:00 am Adoration
1 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
1 2:25 pm Stations of the Cross
5 CGS 4K and K/1
5 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Mtg.
6 Band Lessons
6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
13 Band Lessons
13 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
14 Piano Lessons
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."