To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Benefit Dinner Information Packets. Please read everything over carefully. This fundraiser is coming up fast. Pay attention to deadlines and return items as soon as possible.
4. Fish Fry worker list for March 11. Please look it over for your name and whether you need to make 2 dozen cupcakes for the dessert. It will say dessert after your name if you need to. This is beyond those who signed up specifically to make a dessert. WE ARE IN NEED OF TWO HEAD BUSSERS FOR TABLES THAT WILL BE IN CHARGE OF KEEPING STUDENTS MOVING TO GET TABLES CLEANED AND RESET FOR ANOTHER GROUP. wE ALSO NEED SOMEONE TO SELL THE 50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS AND PULL TABS DURING THE EVENING. PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP OUT.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/3 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 3/4-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 3/7 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 3/8 - AM-None; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 3/9 - AM-Leah Baute; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/3 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 3/4-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 3/7 AM-None; PM-NONE; Tuesday, 3/8 - AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 3/9 - AM - Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Sign Up for Parent Teacher Conferences on March 10 and 11. This conference is optional for parents.
If you haven't already done so, please send in your RSVP for the Father/Grandfather breakfast. We will need to purchase the breakfast items over the weekend on the 12th. Those that have signed up earlier this year to help with this breakfast, we plan to set up tables after lunch on Thursday, March 17th around 2:15 pm. Food prep will be at 10:30 am as Theresa will start earlier for school lunch and use the hour between prep and serve to do prep work for the St. Joseph breakfast.
Continue to send students to school with snowpants and boots. We are starting to head into mud season and they will come in wet and muddy so it is nice to have clean clothes under their winter wear to be comfortable in the classroom. If you prefer, you could send extra shoes to change into and at least two changes of clothing that they could change after being outside for recesses.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
WEEKLY COVID-19 REPORT # of Current ACTIVE Positive Covid-19 Cases 0
# of Close Contact 0
7 Day Wisconsin Average as of 2 March* 93
AD 2 March 2022
* Seven day average is cited from bi-weekly Dane County Public Health meeting that cites in info from the tests entered in the Wisconsin Disease System.
March 3 Piano Lessons
4 St. Ambrose Service Day
4 Morning Playgroup
4 7:00 am Adoration
4 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
7 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
8 CGS 4K and K/1
8 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
9 Band Lessons
9 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
10 Piano Lessons
10 3:30-5:45 Parent Teacher Conferences (OPTIONAL)
11 Adoration after Mass
11 9:00-Noon Parent Teacher Conference (OPTIONAL)
11 NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
11 Fish Fry
13 10:30 Community Faith Formation - Bishop Hying to present
15 CGS 4K and K/1
16 Band Lessons
16 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
17 Piano Lessons
18 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
23 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Fish Fry
25 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
29 CGS 4K and K/1
30 Band Lessons
30 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
31 Piano Lessons
31 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
April 1 7:00 am Adoration
1 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
1 2:25 pm Stations of the Cross
5 CGS 4K and K/1
5 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Mtg.
6 Band Lessons
6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."