To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Volunteer Log for next Trimester. Please return previous one with your hours of volunteering. The office will be sending home where you are at with scrip order amounts and volunteer hours recorded so you have an idea of where you are at with tuition contracts.
4. St. Joseph Feast Day Father/Grandfather Breakfast. Please return bottom portion with number of people attending by March 9.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/24 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 2/25-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/28 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 3/1 - AM-None; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 3/2 - AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/24 -AM - NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 2/25-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 2/28 AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 3/1 - AM-None; PM-None; Wednesday, 3/2 - AM - Maria Serrano; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Sign Up for Parent Teacher Conferences on March 10 and 11. This conference is optional for parents.
Thank you to all who have registered for next school year. Registration is now open to anyone. If you know of someone who is looking for a private school for next year, please refer them to our website at www.ashtoncatholic.org or simply have them contact the school office at 608-831-4846 for more information.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
WEEKLY COVID-19 REPORT # of Current ACTIVE Positive Covid-19 Cases 0
# of Close Contact 0
7 Day Wisconsin Average as of 15 February* 367
AD 15 February 2022
* Seven day average is cited from bi-weekly Dane County Public Health meeting that cites in info from the tests entered in the Wisconsin Disease System.
February 24 Piano Lessons
24 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
March 1 CGS 4K and K/1
2 Ash Wednesday
2 Band Lessons
2 End of Second Trimester
3 Piano Lessons
4 St. Ambrose Service Day
4 Morning Playgroup
4 7:00 am Adoration
4 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
7 NO SCHOOL-teacher in-service
8 CGS 4K and K/1
8 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
9 Band Lessons
9 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
10 Piano Lessons
10 3:30-5:45 Parent Teacher Conferences (OPTIONAL)
11 Adoration after Mass
11 9:00-Noon Parent Teacher Conference (OPTIONAL)
11 Fish Fry
13 10:30 Community Faith Formation - Bishop Hying to present
15 CGS 4K and K/1
16 Band Lessons
16 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
17 Piano Lessons
18 Father/Grandfather Breakfast after 8:15 Mass
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
23 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
24 Piano Lessons
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
25 Fish Fry
25 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
29 CGS 4K and K/1
30 Band Lessons
30 7:00 pm Book Study-Screwtape Letters
31 Piano Lessons
31 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
April 1 7:00 am Adoration
1 9:00 am Morning Playgroup
1 2:25 pm Stations of the Cross
5 CGS 4K and K/1
5 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Mtg.
6 Band Lessons
6 7:00 pm Screwtape Letters book study
7 Piano Lessons
8 St. Anne Scripture Study
8 9:00 am Adoration
8 Fish Fry
8 2:15 pm Stations of the Cross
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."