To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Fish Fry flyer for you to post or use yourself to remember the fish fry dates. If you haven't already signed up for a job in at least two of the upcoming fish fries, follow the link on the flocknote to do so.
4. 2021 tax form for private school and amounts paid from January through December 21 for your taxes. If you use afterschool, that amount is also listed for child care purposes on your taxes. Look for this form in your folders today.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/10 - AM-None; Lunch-None; Friday, 2/11-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/14 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 2/15 - AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 2/16- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/10 -AM - NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 2/11-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 2/14 AM-None; PM-None; Tuesday, 2/15 - AM-Maria Serrano; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 2/16- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi.
3. Reminders: IMPORTANT: Next week enrollment will be open for anyone beyond returning families and parishioner families. If you haven't already done so, please go into FACTS and complete your enrollment for next year. Discount of $200 is only applied until the end of next week toward your tuition and holds your child's place in their grade. Once it is open to general public, you no longer save the $200 and if the classroom fills up, you will have to be placed on a waiting list. It is possible that preK will be split into two separate classrooms as well as K/1. We don't anticipate 2/3 and 4/5 to split at this time. Grades 6/7/8 is also open for enrollment if you know of a family who is looking for Catholic education.
Valentine's Day is Monday. Students will be exchanging valentines sometime during the day. PreK will be doing so throughout the week because of attendance differences in that classroom. First Fish Fry next week Friday.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
WEEKLY COVID-19 REPORT # of Current ACTIVE Positive Covid-19 Cases 1
# of Close Contact 1
7 Day Wisconsin Average as of 9 February* 432
AD 9 February 2022
* Seven day average is cited from bi-weekly Dane County Public Health meeting that cites in info from the tests entered in the Wisconsin Disease System.
February 10 Piano Lessons
11 Adoration after Mass
13 Community Faith Formation after 9:30 Mass
14 Valentine's Day -student exchange
15 CGS 4K and K/1
16 Band Lessons
17 Piano Lessons
18 Fish Fry
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 Last day for early registration
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
24 Piano Lessons
24 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."