To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Open House/Playgroup flyer for new families who may be interested in registering next year. The morning playgroup will also be happening for new families to visit with returning families. Please consider coming for coffee and snacks. Dcn. Michael will be available for questions from 8:30 to 9:15 on February 3. See flyer for details and share with anyone you know who is looking to register their students for school next year.
4. A Box of Blessed Candles that Fr. Chris blessed this morning at Candlemass. Use them for special events in your family (birthdays, feast days, anniversary of baptisms and prayer).
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/3 - AM-Kim Hillenbrand; Lunch-Kim Hillenbrand; Friday, 2/4-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/7 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 2/8 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 2/9- AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/3 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 2/4-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 2/7 AM-None; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 2/8 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 2/9- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi.
3. Reminders: Field Trip on Friday, February 4. Students in Kindergarten through Grade 5 will be going to Urban Air Recreational from 10:45 until 1:00 (note: time change due to conflict at Urban Air). No School on Monday, February 7. Please make a note of that.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
WEEKLY COVID-19 REPORT # of Current ACTIVE Positive Covid-19 Cases 0
# of Close Contact 1
7 Day Wisconsin Average as of 2 February* 1290
AD 2 February 2022
* Seven day average is cited from bi-weekly Dane County Public Health meeting that cites in info from the tests entered in the Wisconsin Disease System.
February 3 Piano Lessons
3 8:30 Open House-Morning Playgroup
3 2:30 pm Blessing of Throats at Church
4 Urban Air Field Trip
5 7:00 am Adoration
7 NO SCHOOL
8 CGS 4K and K/1
8 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
9 Band Lessons
10 Piano Lessons
11 Adoration after Mass
13 Community Faith Formation after 9:30 Mass
14 Valentine's Day -student exchange
15 CGS 4K and K/1
16 Band Lessons
17 Piano Lessons
18 Fish Fry
18 St. Anne Scripture Study
18 Last day for early registration
19 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
22 CGS 4K and K/1
23 Band Lessons
24 Piano Lessons
24 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
25 9:00 am Adoration
25 St. Anne Scripture Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."