To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Valentine classroom list. The list is for you to use for your student(s) classroom and staff to make Valentines if you wish.
4. Mom's Playgroup and new family invite for next school year. Come join school families and new families for fellowship and coffee and snacks. Dcn. Michael Pipitone will answer questions for new families. Starts at 8:30 am in the school basement.
5. Catholic Schools Week flyer of events. Catholic Schools Week is January 30 thru February 4. See flyer for details. There is also a second flyer for you to share with others.
6. Spring Sport flyer if interested in signing students up.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 1/20 - AM-None; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 1/21-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Early Release; Monday, 1/24 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 1/25 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 1/26- AM-None; Lunch - None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 1/20 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 1/21-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Early Release; Monday, 1/24 AM-None; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 1/25 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 1/26- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi.
3. Reminders: Early release on Friday, January 21 at 12:30 with no afterschool. Fish fry work list will be coming home soon. Look for it in signup genius.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
WEEKLY COVID-19 REPORT # of Current ACTIVE Positive Covid-19 Cases 1
# of Close Contact 2
7 Day Wisconsin Average as of 19 January* 3109
AD 19 January 2022
* Seven day average is cited from bi-weekly Dane County Public Health meeting that cites in info from the tests entered in the Wisconsin Disease System.
January 20 Piano Lessons
21 St. Anne Scripture Study
21 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE no afterschool
24-29 Fr. Chris on Retreat
25 CGS 4K/K/1
26 Band Lessons
27 Piano Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
27 7:30 am Fire Engine Ride for HSH winner
28 St. Anne Scripture Study
30-Feb 4 Catholic Schools Week
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."