To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. School Fish Fry update. In your folder is a letter regarding the school fish fry. The January 21 fish fry has been cancelled as we are delaying it to change the way it will be set up. A sign up genius will be coming home just after break for you to sign up for two fish fries. See letter for details on when they will be. Please remember your tuition contract requires families to work at the school fish fry. Since we are not having a specific school fish fry, we are asking families work two before the end of the year. Thank you for all you do. As always, call the school office with questions.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/16 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 12/17-AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Monday, 1/3 AM-None; Lunch-None; Tuesday, 1/4 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 1/5- AM-NONE; Lunch -Kalena Hensey
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/16 -AM - NONE; PM-NONE; Friday, 12/17-AM-NONE; PM-NONE; Monday, 1/3 AM-None; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 1/4 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 1/5- AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower.
3. Reminders: Report Card envelopes should be returned to school but keep the report cards.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
December 18 Little Flowers Girls Group
16-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
January 3 School Resumes
3 6:00 pm Creighton NFP Teaching
4 8:00-9:45 CGS 4K/K/1
5 Band Lessons
6 Piano Lessons
6 6:30 am Epiphany Mass (Ancient Form)
6 Celebrating Feast of the Epiphany
Treat Day- PREK LaShell Lentz; K/1 Erin Heller;
2/3 Anne Kruchten; 4/5 Tina O'Connor
6 6:30 pm Advent Lessons and Carols
7 NO SCHOOL-teacher in service
7 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
9 10:30 Emmaus Faith Formation
11 CGS 4K/K/1
12 Band Lessons
13 Piano Lessons
14 9:00 Morning playgroup
15 9:00 Little Flowers Girls Group
17 NO SCHOOL - Diocese Teacher in service
18 CGS 4K/K/1
19 Band Lessons
20 Piano Lessons
21 St. Anne Scripture Study
21 12:30 pm EARLY RELEASE (this may change)
24-29 Fr. Chris on Retreat (Mass schedule may change)
25 CGS 4K/K/1
26 Band Lessons
27 Piano Lessons
27 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at S. Peter
28 St. Anne Scripture Study
30-Feb 5 Catholic Schools Week
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."