To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. January lunch menu. Please return to school by December 17.
4. Lesson and Carols invite for Christmas program on Monday, December 20. See flyer for details. It also includes band concert details and piano student performances.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/9 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 12/10-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Vivi Watkins; Monday, 12/13 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Nicole Anspach; Tuesday, 12/14 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 12/15- AM-NONE; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/9 -AM - NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 12/10-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 12/13 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 12/14 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/15- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi.
3. Reminders: Report Card envelopes should be returned to school but keep the report cards. Baby items can be sent to school anytime to put in the pack and play for the Women's Care Center. Last Scrip order before Christmas will be Tuesday, December 14 in order to have the cards in time for Christmas.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
December 9 Piano Lessons
9 6:30pm Adoration and Communal Penance
11 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
14 CGS Pre K and K/1
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Meeting
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Dinner and Presentation/communal penance service
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Adoration and Confession
18 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols - Grades K-5
21 CGS Pre K and K/1
21 Make-up piano lessons/performance class
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."