To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. St. Peter Playgroup morning is this coming Friday, December 3. Come and enjoy fellowship with other parents and a time for your younger children to play together. See flyer for details.
4. 4/5 Only. St. Ambrose Flyer for high school enrollment opening for next school year. If you have anyone you know who has a high school student for next year, please share the information.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 12/2 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 12/3-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Vivi Watkins; Monday, 12/6 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Kalena Hensey; Tuesday, 12/7 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 12/8- AM-NONE; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 12/2 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 12/3-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 12/6 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 12/7 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/8- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower
3. Reminders: 4/5 will be on retreat on Friday, December 3. Also, St. Nick will be making his annual visit on December 5. Students should bring an extra shoe to school Friday to place out for St. Nick to fill. Report Card envelopes should be returned to school but keep the report cards. Baby items can be sent to school anytime to put in the pack and play for the Women's Care Center.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
December 2 CGS 4K
2 Piano Lessons
2 6:30-8:00 Adoration and Confession
3 First Friday Adoration before Mass
3 Morning Playgroup
4 Spaghetti Dinner
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
7 CGS K/1
7 5:30 Education Commission Meeting
7 6:30 pm Mass for Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Nicole Anspach; K/1 Anne
Kruchten; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Kalena Hensey
8 Band Lessons
9 CGS 4K
9 Piano Lessons
9 6:30pm Adoration and Communal Penance
11 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
14 CGS K/1
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Meeting
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Dinner and Presentation/communal penance service
16 CGS 4K
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Adoration and Confession
18 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols - Grades K-5
21 CGS K/1
21 Make-up piano lessons/performance class
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."