To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. Please note: if you are ordering for Christmas, the sooner the better. It is taking longer for cards to arrive at school to disperse.
3. December Service Project. Please see letter and flyer regarding the schools service project for Advent this year. On the landing at school is a pack and play for items donated to the Women's Care Center in Madison.
4. Report Cards. If you have any questions, please contact your teacher. Keep the report card but sign the First Trimester signature line and send back the envelope to be used at the next reporting period.
5. Knights of Columbus "Keep Christ in Christmas" poster contest. See packet for details. Posters are due back at school by December 17th. If there are any 5th graders that want to enter, that is a different category and a different label. Please let Ms. Micoley know if you want to participate and we can get the form.
6. 4/5 Only. Permission form from Fr. Chris regarding classroom lesson plan for Monday, November 29. Please fill out and send back to school on Monday or send a note to Ms. Micoley whether or not you want your student to participate.
7. Advent and Christmas Schedule for St. Peter and St. Martin Parish. Many opportunities for confession and Adoration as well as special Masses and event throughout the month of December.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/25 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 11/26-AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Monday, 11/29 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Nicole Anspach; Tuesday, 11/30 - AM-Kelly Gorski; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 12/1- AM-NONE; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/25 -AM - None; PM-None; Friday, 11/26-AM-None; PM-None; Monday, 11/29 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 11/30 - AM-Kelly Gorski; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 12/1- AM - NONE; PM-Elilzabeth Idzi
3. Reminders: 4/5 will be on retreat next week Friday, December 3. Also, St. Nick will be making his annual visit on December 5. Students should bring an extra shoe to school by the end of next week to place out for St. Nick to fill.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 24-26 NO SCHOOL-Thanksgiving Break
30 CGS for K/1
December 1 Band Lessons
1 9:00 am Coffee with Kathi after Mass in Connector
2 CGS 4K
2 Piano Lessons
2 6:30-8:00 Adoration and Confession
3 First Friday Adoration before Mass
3 Morning Playgroup
4 Spaghetti Dinner
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
7 CGS K/1
7 5:30 Education Commission Meeting
7 6:30 pm Mass for Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Nicole Anspach; K/1 Anne
Kruchten; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Kalena Hensey
8 Band Lessons
9 CGS 4K
9 Piano Lessons
9 6:30pm Adoration and Communal Penance
11 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
14 CGS K/1
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Meeting
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Dinner and Presentation/communal penance service
16 CGS 4K
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Adoration and Confession
18 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)
21 CGS K/1
21 Make-up piano lessons/performance class
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and