Updated: Nov 19
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. December Lunch Menu. Please return by November 22.
4. Morning Playgroup is this Friday, November 19 after morning Mass. See flyer for details.
5. 4/5 Retreat. An information sheet is being sent home for you to know when and where this retreat will take place and what is needed to bring.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/18 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 11/19-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Viviani Watkins; Monday, 11/22 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Nicole Anspach; Tuesday, 11/23 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 11/24- AM-NO SCHOOL; Lunch -NO SCHOOL
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/18 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/19-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Monday, 11/22 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Tuesday, 11/23 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 11/24- AM - NO SCHOOL; PM-NO SCHOOL
3. Thank you to those who volunteered for the Trailride lunch serving in October. $500 was donated to the school for their efforts. Those helping out were Jeff Heller and Megan and Lee Meinholz.
4. Reminders: As the cold weather approaches please remember to send hats, mittens, scarves, boots and snowpants for your students. Because the school is situated where it is, the wind makes it feel especially cold here. Students go outside for recess unless the temperature is below zero. It can feel colder than the temperature so winter wear is a must. Please label all items as sometimes students have the same items and helps to find the owner of items when lost.
5. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 18 Piano Lessons
18 CGS for 4K
18 Picture Re-take Day
18 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
19 End of First Trimester
19 Morning Playgroup
20 Little Flowers Girls Group
23 CGS for K/1
24-26 NO SCHOOL-Thanksgiving Break
30 CGS for K/1
December 1 Band Lessons
1 9:00 am Coffee with Kathi after Mass in Connector
2 CGS 4K
2 Piano Lessons
2 6:30-8:00 Adoration and Confession
3 First Friday Adoration before Mass
3 Morning Playgroup
4 Spaghetti Dinner
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
7 CGS K/1
7 5:30 Education Commission Meeting
7 6:30 pm Mass for Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Nicole Anspach; K/1 Anne
Kruchten; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Kalena Hensey
8 Band Lessons
9 CGS 4K
9 Piano Lessons
9 6:30pm Adoration and Communal Penance
11 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
14 CGS K/1
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Meeting
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Dinner and Presentation/communal penance service
16 CGS 4K
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Adoration and Confession
18 Little Flowers Girls Group
20 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)
21 CGS K/1
21 Make-up piano lessons/performance class
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.