To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Letter from Dcn. Michael.
4. Second Trimester volunteer sheet. Please turn in first trimester sheets.
5. I9Sports flyer if your family is interested.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/11 - AM-NONE; Lunch-Ana DaSilva; Friday, 11/12-AM-NO SCHOOL; Lunch-NO SCHOOL; Monday, 11/15 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Kalena Hensey; Tuesday, 11/16 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 11/17- AM-None; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/11 -AM - None; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/12-AM-NO SCHOOL; PM-NO SCHOOL; Monday, 11/15 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 11/16 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 11/117- AM - NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminders: No School this Friday, November 12 (parent teacher conferences).
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 11 Veteran's Day presentation
11 Piano Lessons
11 CGS for 4K
11 3:30 - 6:00 Parent Teacher conferences
12 9:30 - Noon Parent Teacher conferences-NO SCHOOL
14 Whole Community Faith Formation
16 CGS for K/1
17 Band Lessons
18 Piano Lessons
18 CGS for 4K
18 Picture Re-take Day
18 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
19 End of First Trimester
19 Morning Playgroup
23 CGS for K/1
24-26 NO SCHOOL-Thanksgiving Break
30 CGS for K/1
December 1 Band Lessons
2 CGS 4K
2 Piano Lessons
2 6:30-8:00 Adoration and Confession
3 First Friday Adoration before Mass
3 Morning Playgroup
4 Spaghetti Dinner
6 Celebrating Feast of St. Nicholas
7 CGS K/1
7 5:30 Education Commission Meeting
7 6:30 pm Mass for Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception
8 Celebrating Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Treat Day- PREK Nicole Anspach; K/1 Anne
Kruchten; 2/3 Amy Cavanaugh;
4/5 Kalena Hensey
8 Band Lessons
9 CGS 4K
9 Piano Lessons
9 6:30pm Adoration and Communal Penance
11 9-11:30 am First Reconciliation retreat and Sacrament
14 CGS K/1
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Meeting
15 Band Lessons
15 2:15 pm Band Concert in school
15 5:30 pm Dinner and Presentation/communal penance service
16 CGS 4K
16 Piano Lessons
16 6:30 pm Adoration and Confession
20 6:00 pm Lessons and Carols (tentative)
21 CGS K/1
21 Make-up piano lessons/performance class
22-Jan 2 CHRISTMAS BREAK
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."