To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. NOVEMBER we remember loved ones who have passed away. A paper is in your folder if your family would like to fill out and send back to school and we will put that in our book of remembrance and pray as a school for those loved ones during November.
The Catholic Church dedicates the entire month of November to praying in a special way for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. The Holy Souls (also called the Faithful Departed) are members of the Church who await the purification of their souls before joining the saints in heaven for all eternity. Specifically, they are referred to as the Church Suffering (the saints in heaven are the Church Triumphant, and the faithful on earth are the Church Militant).The poor souls in purgatory cannot pray for themselves or do anything to hasten their entrance into heaven, but we can and ought to pray for them as an act of charity.
4. Vocation Week is next week. In your folder are several sheets that are spiritual bouquets for your family to choose a priest you would like to pray for, one sheet is specifically for Bishop Hying and the other two can be used for any priest, deacon, seminarian, religious sister, and/or consecrated women or men religious. Please send them back to school and we will distribute them to whom you indicate on the forms. If you know the address of the person you want to send the bouquet to, feel free to mail off to them yourself.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 11/4 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 11/5-AM-NO SCHOOL; Lunch-NO SCHOOL; Monday, 11/8 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Nicole Anspach; Tuesday, 11/9 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 11/10- AM-None; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 11/4 -AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Friday, 11/5-AM-NO SCHOOL; PM-NO SCHOOL; Monday, 11/8 AM-Leah Baute; PM-None; Tuesday, 11/9 - AM-NONE; PM-Elizabeth Idzi; Wednesday, 11/10- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Elizabeth Idzi
3. Reminders: No School this Friday, November 5 (teacher in-service).
Next week is parent teacher conferences. If you have not already signed up, use the links in the email to go to your child's classroom and sign up.
TOMORROW is the award ceremony for the HOLY SPIRIT HUSTLE fun run. Students can dress in neon colors and after the ceremony will be treated to a pizza party. No need to send cold lunches. On the menu is cheese, pepperoni and sausage pizza, chips, carrots and dip, chocolate chip cookie and ice cream sundaes for dessert. Milk, water and lemonade to drink. If you would like to see the awards ceremony, it will be at 11:30 just before lunch at Noon.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
November 4 Piano Lessons
4 2:45 pm Profession of Faith for Ms. Kayla, Mrs. Spielbauer, Mr.
Francis and Mrs. O'Neill
5 NO SCHOOL-Teacher in-service
5 7:00 am Adoration
5 9:00 am St. Anne Group
6- 14 Box of Joy Collections to finish
9 CGS for K/1
10 Band Lessons
11 Veteran's Day presentation
11 Piano Lessons
11 CGS for 4K
11 3:30 - 6:00 Parent Teacher conferences
12 9:30 - Noon Parent Teacher conferences-NO SCHOOL
14 Whole Community Faith Formation
16 CGS for K/1
17 Band Lessons
18 Piano Lessons
18 CGS for 4K
18 Picture Re-take Day
18 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
19 End of First Trimester
19 Morning Playgroup
23 CGS for K/1
24-26 NO SCHOOL-Thanksgiving Break
30 CGS for K/1
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."