To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Flyer regarding 40 Days for Life Campaign. Come and listen to ideas and ways to help defeating Late-Term Abortions in Madison and answering tough pro-life questions. Steve Karlen will be appearing at St. Peter Catholic Church on Tuesday, October 26 at 7:00 pm. Invite a friend to join also.
Mark your calendars for the All-School, All-Parish vigil on Saturday, October 30, 2021 from 9:00 to 11:00 am at Planned Parenthood! Join Fr. Chris and families from the church and school on Saturday, October 30, 2021 for a special vigil as part of the 40 Days for Life campaign in front of Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Road, Madison, WI 53704). Fr. Chris will lead us in prayer at 9:00. Stay after to pray until 11:00 am if you can. Contact Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064 or email@example.com for more information.
4. Reminder: Join St. Peter Parish (Ashton) and St. Martin Parish (Martinsville) in praying at Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Rd. Madison) for one hour this fall during the 40 Days for Life peaceful vigil. Statistics show that more women choose life when prayer warriors are visible on the sidewalk. St. Peter-St. Martin Parishes need your help to fill the hours we have committed to over the 6-week campaign from Sept. 22 – Nov. 1. Our hours are on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Are you willing to help fill just one of those hours? Contact Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If this time doesn’t work for you, visit vigilforlife.org to sign-up for the 24/7 campaign at your convenience.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 10/21 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 10/22-AM-Nicole Anspach; Lunch-Viviani Watkins; Monday, 10/25 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Nicole Anspach; Tuesday, 10/26 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 10/27- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 10/21 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 10/22-AM-Nicole Anspach; PM-Dennis Brower; Monday, 10/25 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 10/26 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 10/27- AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower
3. Reminders: Monday, November 1 is All Saints Day. Students to dress in costume and will parade after Mass.
If you haven't already done so, please make sure you have signed up for Parent Teacher Conferences on Thursday and Friday, November 11 and 12. See links in the flocknote to sign up.
On Saturday, Oct. 30 is the Southern Wis. Guided Trail Rides. Blue Star Dairy provides a building and lunch items for them to purchase at their farm. Money is donated to the school but we need your help to serve the lunch. Lunch is served from 11:00 to 1:30. We are in need of 4 more volunteers to help this to be a success for each Saturday. Here is the link to the volunteer sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-20212022
Please consider helping out. This does count towards your 30 hours of service to the school. I will be giving Lori Meinholz the list of volunteers early next week. Blue Star Dairy is at the corner of Vosen Road and County Road K about 2 miles west of the school.
During the month of October, we will be collecting donations at school for our annual Box of Joy service project! We are in need of small toys, school supplies, and hygiene items that will be used to fill gift boxes for girls and boys living in extreme poverty in developing countries. See last weeks flyer and links for more information.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
October 22 9:00 St. Anne Group
25-29 Circle of Grace
26 7:00 pm 40 Days for Life talk at St. Peter
27 Band Lessons
27 7:00 pm Lectio Prayer study series at St. Peter
28 Piano Lessons
28 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
29 9:00 am St. Anne Group
29 7:00-8:00 pm Server Initiation
30 9:30-2:00 pm 10th grade confirmation mini retreat
30 11:00-1:30 Trailride lunch served at Blue Star Dairy
November 1 All Saints Day
1 Parade after Mass of students dressed as a saint
1 Treat Day (Anne Kruchten-PreK; Erin Heller - K/1; Amy
Cavanaugh-2/3; Kalena Hensey-4/5)
2 8:15 am Mass for All Souls day with visit to cemetery after Mass
2 CGS for 4K and K/1
2 Profession of Faith for teacher, Ms. Adamiec after school
2 7:00 pm Vespers for the Dead
3 Band Lessons
4 Piano Lessons
4 2:45 pm Profession of Faith for Ms. Kayla, Mrs. Spielbauer and
5 NO SCHOOL-Teacher in-service
5 7:00 am Adoration
5 9:00 am St. Anne Group
6- 14 Box of Joy Collections to finish
9 CGS for 4K and K/1
10 Band Lessons