Updated: Aug 13, 2019
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. 5th Grade Only. Letter with details for graduation including graduation fee. Sorry for the delay on this. I had thought I sent it earlier this month.
4. Payment slip reminders for your convenience. This are totals as of the end of April. Mays lunch and afterschool will be billed in early June. Please watch your emails for final totals.
5. Last week of school will be "Theme Week". See flyer for details. Please remember on Wednesday we have our field trip to Black Earth and playing in the park when dressing for the theme of that day.
6. Scrip End of the Year Drawing!!! See flyer for details. Our low denomination winner was Joanne Roudebush for last month. Congratulations. Scrip will continue to be available throughout the summer. See Amy in the parish office for all your SCRIP needs. Scrip will continue to be sold after scheduled weekend Masses as well.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/23 -Doug Ulaszek; Friday, 5/24- Angie Tenkley; Monday, 5/27- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 5/28-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 5/29- Angie Tenkleyl: Thursday, 5/30 - Marie Pope
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/16 -Sean Powell; Friday, 5/17- None; Monday, 5/27- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 5/28-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 5/29- None; Thursday, 5/30 - Sean Powell
3. COMPUTERS available for a free will offering. The School/Parish has 10 Mac computers that we would like to dispose off. They are working computers. See Fr. Chris with any questions.
4. Reminder: Please remember our dress code regarding shorts. Shorts should cover 3/4 of the leg above the knee.
5. Please keep the Totus Tuus youth program in mind as you make your plans for the summer months! It will be hosted right here at St. Peter's the week of July 14th-19th!!! This is a week-long program dedicated to sharing the Gospel and love for the Catholic faith. It is a lot like summer camp and is held during the day from 9 am to 2:30 pm (Monday through Friday) for students going into 1st grade through 6th grade (kindergartners would also be welcome to attend!), and in the evenings from 7 to 9 pm (Sunday through Thursday) for students going into grades 7 through 12 (including graduating seniors). Older students are also encouraged to attend during the day as teen leaders - their involvement is a huge help and blessing in making sure the day program runs smoothly!! All are welcome - Please help us to spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested!!! This is a great opportunity to reunite with friends over the summer, grow in love of the faith, and have a lot of fun! :) Please contact Michelle LeVeque if you have any questions or are in need of a registration form - firstname.lastname@example.org or 572-3844.
6. If you are interested in ordering a yearbook, here is your information to do so:
You have successfully setup the online yearbook store for Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook. You can now order yearbooks at the following link:
Your yearbook is available for sale online for $11.95. The deadline to purchase these yearbooks is 2019-06-12.
You can forward this email or copy and paste this URL to your school's website to allow for easy ordering of the yearbook online. If you need any assistance with setting up this link or if you'd like further information about your online yearbook store, you can contact us at email@example.com
You can always access your online yearbook account and change the settings for your online store at the following link:
Yearbook Account: Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook
Thank you for using Entourage Yearbooks!
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."