To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. During the month of October, we will be collecting donations at school for our annual Box of Joy service project! We are in need of small toys, school supplies, and hygiene items that will be used to fill gift boxes for girls and boys living in extreme poverty in developing countries (suggested donations at this link or on the handout included in your Wednesday folder). We will assemble the Boxes of Joy in our classrooms with all of the items collected, during a school day in early November. Individual boxes are also available to families that would like to organize assembling your own Boxes of Joy. Please email email@example.com if you would like a box, or multiple boxes for any groups you are a part of that would like to participate. St. Peter's will again be serving as a Drop Off Center for Cross Catholic Outreach the week of Nov. 6th -14th, which is when we will be collecting filled Boxes of Joy and taking care of getting them shipped to the distribution center in Florida. Please help spread the love of Christ and joy of Christmas by getting involved with this service project - your donations of items or financial contributions to help offset the shipping expense ($9 per box), and your prayers, are all greatly appreciated! For many children, a Box of Joy – filled with toys, clothing, school supplies, a Rosary and the Story of Jesus – is the first Christmas gift they ever receive. Thank you so much for your generosity!!
4. 40 Days for Life speaker coming to St. Peter Catholic School on Tuesday, October 26 at 7:00 pm. See flyer for details.
5. Join St. Peter Catholic Church in praying the Rosary as Our Lady of Fatima has asked. The rosary will be said at St. Peter Catholic Church on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Noon. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 10/7 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 10/8-AM-No School; Lunch-No School; Monday, 10/11 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Ana DaSilva; Tuesday, 10/12 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 10/13- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 10/7 -AM - None; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 10/8-AM-No School; PM-No School ; Monday, 10/4 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 10/5 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 10/6- AM - Jenna Ripp; PM-Dennis Brower
3. Reminder- No School on Friday, October 8. Teacher in-service at Milwaukee Conferences.
Next week Saturday, Oct. 16 and again on Saturday, Oct. 30 is the Southern Wis. Guided Trail Rides. Blue Star Dairy provides a building and lunch items for them to purchase at their farm. Money is donated to the school but we need your help to serve the lunch. Lunch is served from 11:00 to 1:30. At this time we have some of the Heller family helping to serve the lunch. We are in need of 5 more volunteers to help this to be a success for each Saturday. Here is the link to the volunteer sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-20212022
Please consider helping out. This does count towards your 30 hours of service to the school. I will be giving Lori Meinholz the list of volunteers early next week. Blue Star Dairy is at the corner of Vosen Road and County Road K about 2 miles west of the school.
Living Rosary will be said by students on Wednesday, October 13 at 2:30 pm. Parents are welcome to join us in the church.
Picture Day is next week Wednesday, October 13 after morning Mass. If you have not already done so, please send any order back to school in the envelope provided.
Lastly, the October 22 and November 12 fish fries have been cancelled. Stay tuned for the rest. The January fish fry is generally run by school families. A sign up will come out in November for the various jobs. Each family is required to work at some area of the fish fry.
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
October 7 Piano Lessons
8 TEACHER IN-SERVICE-NO SCHOOL-Milwaukee Conf.
8 9:00 St. Anne Group
12 CGS 4K and K/1
13 Picture Day
13 Band Lessons
13 2:30 pm All School Living Rosary
14 Piano Lessons
15 9:00 St. Anne Group
15 9:30-11:30 Holy Spirit Hustle
15 12:30 EARLY RELEASE-No afterschool
16 11:00-1:30 Trailride lunch served at Blue Star Dairy
19 CGS 4K and K/1
20 Band Lessons
21 Piano Lessons
22 9:00 St. Anne Group
27 Band Lessons
28 Piano Lessons
28 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
29 9:00 am St. Anne Group
29 7:00-8:00 pm Server Initiation
30 9:30-2:00 pm 10th grade confirmation mini retreat
30 11:00-1:30 Trailride lunch served at Blue Star Dairy
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."