To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Holy Spirit Hustle envelopes for each student. See information letter and family letter inside to know what you need to do for this fundraiser. There is a business sponsorship referral form and a sheet for students to track donations.
4. Alter Training information letter from Fr. Chris for those interested in being an alter server and/or sacristan during Mass. Grades 3 thru 5 are invited to participate.
5. Field trip T-shirts. If your child already has this T-shirt and does not need this one, please return to school. If this shirt does not fit, bring back and we can get the next size. Our first field trip is on October 1st and students should wear this T-shirt. The Holy Spirit Hustle T-shirt will be given to students on that day.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/16 - AM-NONE; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 9/17-AM-Danielle King; Lunch-NONE Monday, 9/20 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-NONE; Tuesday, 9/21 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 9/22- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/16 -AM - NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 9/17-AM- Danielle King; PM-Dennis Brower ; Monday, 9/20 AM-Leah Baute; PM-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 9/21 - AM-NONE; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 9/22- AM - Dennis Brower; PM-Dennis Brower
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess6
4. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 16 Piano Lessons
16 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
17 7:00 pm Server Initiation
18 Community Weekend at St. Peter
20-22 Fr. Chris out of town -NO MASS
22 Band Lessons
23 Piano Lessons
23 6:00 pm Back to school night
23 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
24 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
25 8:00 Server Training-Parish members
27 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
29 10:15 am Server Training for students at St. Peter
29 Band Lessons
30 Piano Lessons
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
October 1 9:00 am Morning playgroup
1 1:30 pm Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
6 Band Lessons
7 Piano Lessons
7 2:30 pm All School Living Rosary
8 TEACHER IN-SERVICE-NO SCHOOL-Milwaukee Conf.
13 Picture Day
13 Band Lessons
14 Piano Lessons
15 9:30-11:30 Holy Spirit Hustle
15 12:30 EARLY RELEASE-No afterschool
20 Band Lessons
21 Piano Lessons
21 Fish Fry workers to start prep after school
22 Fish Fry
27 Band Lessons
28 Piano Lessons
28 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
29 7:00-8:00 pm Server Initiation
30 9:30-2:00 pm 10th grade confirmation mini retreat
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."