To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. October Lunch menu. Please fill in the name on top and circle the days or initial which days your student(s) will be having hot lunch. Then either send the office the dates or send a picture of the menu or send the menu itself back to school. Due by Sept. 20.
4. Pumpkin Patch field trip. Information flyer for our annual pumpkin patch field trip. We are in need of many chaperones. Please consider chaperoning this field trip. We need a couple of drivers to haul back pumpkins and such. Send back the sheet if you can help with chaperoning.
5. Back to School Night flyer. It is important for one family member to attend this event for information you need for the school year. This event is scheduled for September 23 at 6:00 pm. Please mark your calendars
6. Living Rosary flyer. Information regarding taking part in a living rosary for our school and intentions provided by fr. Chris and Dcn. Michael. This is a wonderful way for you to grow in prayer while helping others you pray for. Contact Paul Wagner for more information.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/9 - AM-Sue Tansey; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 9/10-AM-Danielle King;; Lunch-Ana DaSilva Monday, 9/13 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-NONE; Tuesday, 9/14 - AM-NONE; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 9/15- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/9 -AM - Sue Tansey; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 9/10-AM- Danielle King; PM-Dennis Brower ; Monday, 9/13 AM-Leah Baute; Lunch-Dennis Brower; Tuesday, 9/14 - AM-Dennis Brower; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 9/15- AM - Dennis Brower; PM-Dennis Brower
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess6
4. Volunteer Opportunity!! Parish is looking for volunteers to pick up donuts before Mass on Sunday morning to serve after 9:00 am Mass. This would count for an hour of volunteer time. If you can help out on any Sunday morning picking up the donuts at Pick N Save on Airport Road and put in the gathering space, set up, serve after Mass and cleanup please contact Michelle LeVeque at email@example.com
5. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 9 8:00 Piano Lessons
10 9:00 Adoration after Mass
10 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
14 7:00 pm Parish Leadership Team Meeting
15 Band Lessons
16 Piano Lessons
16 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
17 7:00 pm Server Initiation
18 Community Weekend at St. Peter
22 Band Lessons
23 Piano Lessons
23 6:00 pm Back to school night
23 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
24 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
25 8:00 Server Training-Parish members
27 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
29 10:15 am Server Training for students at St. Peter
29 Band Lessons
30 Piano Lessons
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
30 8:30 pm Men's Bible Study
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."