To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 9/2 - AM-Sue Tansey; Lunch-NONE; Friday, 9/3-AM-Danielle King;; Lunch-NONE Monday, 9/6 NO SCHOOL Tuesday, 9/7 - AM-Danielle King; Lunch - NONE; Wednesday, 9/8- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 9/2 -AM - Sue Tansey; PM-Dennis Brower; Friday, 9/3-AM- Danielle King; PM-Dennis Brower ; Monday, 9/6 AM- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 9/7 - AM- AM- Danielle King; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 9/8- AM - None; PM Dennis Brower
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess6
4. Morning playgroup will be this Friday, September 3 after 8:15 Mass in the school cafeteria. Coffee and snacks will be provided. Come and enjoy visiting with other parents and bring your little ones to play.
5. Volunteer Opportunity!! Parish is looking for volunteers to pick up donuts before Mass on Sunday morning to serve after 9:00 am Mass. This would count for an hour of volunteer time. If you can help out on any Sunday morning picking up the donuts at Pick N Save on Airport Road and put in the gathering space, set up, serve after Mass and cleanup please contact Michelle LeVeque at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Meal Train for the Kruchten Family: Anne and Chris Kruchten, parents to St. Peter students Gemma, Liam, Noah and Zelie, welcomed Avila Clare on August 9, 2021. Please consider preparing a meal to help them as they adjust to their new family life. Here is the link: https://mealtrain.com/o15e14 Meal Train for The Kruchten Family.
Anne and Chris welcomed sweet Avila Clare on August 9th weighing 7 lbs 7oz! Please help them as they adjust to a family of 8 by providing them with some delicious and kid-friendly meals. Feel free to send them restaurant gift cards if you are unable to get a meal to them. mealtrain.com
7. Meal Train for the Wells Family: Jeanne Wells, parent to St. Peter student Josie, underwent surgery yesterday, August 31, 2021 and is beginning a 7-week recovery process. Please consider preparing a meal to help Jeanne and her family during Jeanne's long recovery. Here is the link: Meal Train for The Wells Family Meal Train for The Wells Family.
The St. Ambrose Academy Home-School Connections group is coordinating a meal train for the Wells Family. Jeanne Wells will be undergoing bariatric surgery on Tuesday, August 31. Jeanne will be in the hospital for 1-2 nights, and it is expected to be a 7-week recovery process. Jeanne should be able to move around after about 2 weeks, so meals for her family during the first 2 weeks as she initially recovers would be very helpful for their family. Jeanne and her family are very grateful for your support! www.mealtrain.com
8. St. Anne Group: New Year, New Location, New Members?! The St. Anne Scripture Study Group is a women's bible study that meets weekly to read, discuss and pray over the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday. It is open to all women, parishioners, school moms and any other women, who want to join in. Kids are welcome, and we will have toys on hand. If your schedule allows you to come each week or drop in occasionally, we would be delighted to have you! We will now be meeting in the school cafeteria (formerly the connector) after the 8:15 a.m. school Mass (9:00 or so) until 10:15 a.m. Our first meeting in the school cafeteria will be Friday, September 10, 2021. Please contact Laura Karlen (608-445-2064 or email@example.com) with questions or to be added to the St. Anne Group e-mail list.
September 1 Band Lessons
2 Piano Lessons
3 7:00 Adoration followed by Mass at 8:15
3 9:00 Morning playgroup
6 NO SCHOOL-Labor Day
8 Band Lessons
9 8:00 Piano Lessons
10 9:00 Adoration after Mass
10 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
15 Band Lessons
16 Piano Lessons
17 7:00 pm Server Initiation
22 Band Lessons
23 Piano Lessons
23 6:00 pm Back to school night
24 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
25 8:00 Server Training
27 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
29 10:15 am Server Training for students at St. Peter
29 Band Lessons
30 Piano Lessons
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."