Updated: Aug 30, 2021
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience. This form gives you an idea of what scrip we may have on hand and others you can order. There is also many other items you can look for on their website in addition. I usually order once a month except around Christmas time I will order once a week. You can fill this out and attach a check for the amount and send back to school. I will then fill the order with what I have on hand and if something is missing, I will let you know it is being order and will send home again once I receive it. If you have any questions, contact the school office.
3. 21-22 School Calendar for your convenience.
4. 7th Annual Diaper Dash 5K Run/Walk flyer. See flyer for details.
5. Morning Playgroup Schedule for 2021-2022. Most on on First Fridays with a few exceptions. Mark your calendar to join in fellowship with other parents and families. Invite others you may know who would be interested in coming.
6. 2nd graders receiving sacraments this year. An information sheet from Michelle LeVeque and a form to fill out and return to school if your child will be receiving the sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion this year.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 8/26 -NONE; Friday, 8/27-NONE; Monday, 8/30 AM - Danielle King; Lunch- None; Tuesday, 8/31 - NONE; Wednesday, 9/1- AM-Maria Serrano; Lunch -NONE
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 8/26 -No School for PreK; Friday, 8/27-No School for Prek; Monday, 8/30 AM- Danielle King; PM-Dennis Brower Tuesday, 8/31 - AM- None; PM-Dennis Brower; Wednesday, 9/1- AM - None; PM Dennis Brower
3. It is important for you to consider signing up for playground duty once school starts as our school relies on volunteers for many things. Here is the link for fall signup but you can access spring signup as well: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A48AAAE29A31-recess6
August 25 Band tryouts (4/5 only)
26 Piano Lessons
26 Middleton Coop using ballfield)
27 9:00 Adoration
27 9:00 St. Anne Scripture study
30 First Day of School PreK Students
September 2 Piano Lessons
3 7:00 Adoration followed by Mass at 8:15
3 9:00 Morning playgroup
6 NO SCHOOL-Labor Day
9 8:00 Piano Lessons
10 9:00 Adoration after Mass
10 9:00 St. Anne Scripture Study
16 Piano Lessons
17 7:00 pm Server Initiation
23 Piano Lessons
23 6:00 pm Back to school night
24 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
25 8:00 Server Training
27 NO SCHOOL-STAFF IN-SERVICE
30 Piano Lessons
30 6:30 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter Catholic Parish
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."