To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Theme Week for the last week of school. What to bring, how to dress. etc. No theme for Friday. Mass will be at 11:00 am and students released after Mass.
3. Graduation on May 27 at 6:00 pm. All families are invited to attend Mass for graduation. If you are able to attend, please plan to sit on the right side of the pews. Graduates and their guests will be on the left side.
4. 5th Grade Only. Graduation timeline and letter regarding all things graduation.
5. Field Days flyer with information you need for next week.
6. Norm Esser Memorial Run Flyer. St. Francis Xavier is sponsoring this run. See flyer for details if interested.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/20 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 5/21- AM - Amy Cavanaugh, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 5/24 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 5/25 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 5/26 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None; Thursday, 5/27 - AM - Sue Tansey
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/20 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 5/21 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 5/24- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 5/25 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 5/26 - AM- None, PM -None; Thursday, 5/27 - AM - Sue Tansey, PM-None
3. Please remember to turn in any volunteer time you may have done this past trimester.
May 19 Noon Fr. Chris to have lunch with 4/5 graders
19 6:00 pm Learning Fair/Music Concert
20 Piano Lessons
21 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
21 9:00 am Adoration
25 CGS 4K
25 12:30 pm Field Days
26 CGS 3K
27 12:00 noon 5th graders released
27 6:00 pm 5th Grade Graduation Mass and reception
28 11:00 am Mass
28 Last Day of School - Release at Noon - no lunch
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."