To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Sunscreen permission slip and instructions to send sunscreen if you would like your child to have teachers or volunteers to apply before field day event and field trip at the end of the year. Please remember to send the lotion in a ziplock baggie with your child(s) name on it.
4. School Supply list for 2019-2020. Any updates will be sent in early August.
5. Volunteer log in sheet for your convenience. We are aware there are still those that are volunteering for graduation, field days, etc., but would like you to turn in any hours you have to present in order to have an idea of where we are at with billing.
6. Grade 4/5. Flyer from St. Ambrose regarding a science adventure summer workshop if you are interested.
7. Last Day of School picnic flyer. School ends after 11:00 Mass on May 31. Families are invited to enjoy a little more time with each other while kids play in the splashpark and eat lunch. See flyer for details.
8. 4th grade parents. Graduation reception is right around the corner. Please see list for where you have been assigned to help. Any questions, call the office.
9. Graduation students to sing. See flyer for details on when to be at school of May 30 for graduation Mass.
10. 5th Grade graduation letter. Information you need for upcoming graduation of your students.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/16 -Betty Sisk; Friday, 5/17- Erin Heller; Monday, 5/20- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 5/21-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 5/22- Lori McDougall
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/16 -Sean Powell; Friday, 5/17- None; Monday, 5/20- Laura Karlan; Tuesday, 5/21-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 5/22- None
3. From the Idzi Family: We are filled with gratitude for the outpouring of prayers, love, support, meals and financial gifts on account of Liam's passing. We have much consolation knowing that Liam is no longer suffering and in the loving arms of Jesus.
4. FIELD DAYS is Thursday, May 23 at 12:30 pm for the afternoon. There are some water activities. Please send a change of clothes for your child(ren) as they may be wet after playing in the water.
5. If you are interested in ordering a yearbook, here is your information to do so:
You have successfully setup the online yearbook store for Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook. You can now order yearbooks at the following link:
Your yearbook is available for sale online for $11.95. The deadline to purchase these yearbooks is 2019-06-12.
You can forward this email or copy and paste this URL to your school's website to allow for easy ordering of the yearbook online. If you need any assistance with setting up this link or if you'd like further information about your online yearbook store, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always access your online yearbook account and change the settings for your online store at the following link:
Yearbook Account: Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook
Thank you for using Entourage Yearbooks!
6. Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for the preschool recess duty. Many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none. Also, please consider selling SCRIP after Masses on the weekends. Although this takes about 15 minutes, it can be counted as a half hour of time.
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."