To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. May Lunch Menu. Last one for this year. Please return by April 20.
3. Mother/Grandmother Mass and Breakfast sign up. Although we will not have the children join for the breakfast portion, they can sit with their parent and/or grandparent at Mass. Please fill out the form and send the fee by April 22 in order for Theresa in the food area to have a number we will be serving and purchase food accordingly. See flyer for details and return slip to come back to school.
4. 4/5 grade only. Overture Band is offering a summer video band lessons for any students interested in being in band. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/15 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 4/16- AM - Tia Whatley, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 4/19 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - Amy Cavanaugh; Tuesday, 4/20 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 4/21 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/15 AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 4/16 AM- Tia Whatley, PM- None; Monday, 4/19- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 4/20 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 4/21 - AM- None, PM -None
April 16 9:00 Playgroup here at school
16 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 Fish Fry drive thru
17 8:00-10:00 First Holy Communion Retreat
20 CGS 4k
21 CGS 3K
22 Piano Lessons
23 9:00 Adoration
23 CGS K and grade 1
27 CGS 4k
28 CGS 3K
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:00 Adoration
30 CGS K and grade 1
May 1 8:00 First Communion Rehearsal
2 9:00 First Communion Mass
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."