To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Family Eucharistic Adoration Flyer. Please note that Sunday, April 11 (Divine Mercy Sunday) we will have Family Eucharistic Adoration at St. Peter. Perfect time to celebrate the Divine Mercy together as a family. See flyer for details.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 4/8 - AM-NO SCHOOL; Friday, 4/9- AM - None, PM- NO SCHOOL; Monday, 4/12 - AM-Tia Whatley, PM - None; Tuesday, 4/13 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 4/14 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 4/8 AM- NO SCHOOL, PM-None; Friday, 4/9 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 4/12- AM-Tia Whatley, PM-None; Tuesday, 4/13 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Wednesday, 4/14 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. A big thank you to all your help in donating pennies and items for Women's Care Center. Total money earned was $827.38 with 4/5 winning penny wars. Even so we decided all would get a popcorn and movie day (today) for all their hard work.
April 1-11 Easter Break - NO SCHOOL
12 School Resumes
12 Treat Day for Easter - Erin Heller, PreK;
Dorene Pawlowski, 2/3; Emily Shea, K/1; Amy
13 CGS 4K
14 CGS 3K
15 Piano Lessons
16 Playgroup here at school
16 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 Fish Fry drive thru
17 8:00-10:00 First Holy Communion Retreat
20 CGS 4k
21 CGS 3K
22 Piano Lessons
23 9:00 Adoration
23 CGS K and grade 1
27 CGS 4k
28 CGS 3K
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:00 Adoration
30 CGS K and grade 1
May 1 8:00 First Communion Rehearsal
2 9:00 First Communion Mass
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."