To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Tornado Awareness Month is in April. Information regarding tornados is in your Wednesday folder today.
3. St. Peter First Communion Parents Only. Information sheet regarding number of guests and number of pews needed for First Communion Mass for each family. Please return the form by April 12.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/25 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 3/26- AM - None, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 3/29 - AM-Amy Cavanaugh, PM - None; Tuesday, 3/30 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 3/31 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-Amy Cavanaugh
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/25- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 3/26 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 3/29- AM-Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Tuesday, 3/30 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 3/31 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. Celebrate Miracles! The Lenten 40 Days for Life Closing is Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. in front of Planned Parenthood!
The Lord has saved lives and spared souls from abortion during the Madison Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign. And it’s time to CELEBRATE! Join Fr. Drew Olson and Fr. Randy Timmerman for a joy-filled closing celebration on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. on the public right-of-way in front of Planned Parenthood (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704). Women’s Care Center Board Member Fr. Rick Heilman will share exciting statistics and stories from the place that TRULY helps women, the Women’s Care Center. Be prepared to be amazed and encouraged by all that GOD is doing in Madison this spring!
Contact Campaign Co-Leader Gwen Finnegan at (608-393-8545 or email@example.com) for more information. Sign-up for vigil hours BEFORE the closing at www.vigilforlife.org/calendar
March 25 Piano Lessons
25 Scapular Invocation after Mass
25 St. Joseph Feast Celebration Mass
Father/Grandfathers-reception at school
25 Treat Day for the Annunciation - Erin Heller, 4/5;
Dorene Pawlowski, PreK; Carissa Heerhold, K/1;
Amy Cavanaugh, 2/3
26 CGS K and grade 1
26 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
26 Fish Fry drive thru
29 Piano Lessons
30 Piano Performance Classes
30 CGS 4K
31 9:00 am Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
31 CGS 3K
April 1-11 Easter Break - NO SCHOOL
12 School Resumes
12 Treat Day for Easter - Erin Heller, PreK;
Dorene Pawlowski, 2/3; Emily Shea, K/1; Amy
13 CGS 4K
14 CGS 3K
15 Piano Lessons
16 Playgroup here at school
16 CGS Kindergarten and 1st grade
16 Fish Fry drive thru
17 8:00-10:00 First Holy Communion Retreat
20 CGS 4k
21 CGS 3K
22 Piano Lessons
23 9:00 Adoration
23 CGS K and grade 1
27 CGS 4k
28 CGS 3K
29 Piano Lessons
30 9:00 Adoration
30 CGS K and grade 1
May 1 8:00 First Communion Rehearsal
2 9:00 First Communion Mass
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."