Updated: Mar 25, 2021
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Family Eucharistic Adoration will be on Sunday, March 14th from 4-4:20pm. See flyer for details. If your son would like to serve, please contact Bridget (email@example.com).
3. Report Cards for second trimester. Please return the envelope to use again at the end of the year but keep the report card. Also, you will be able to use them during conferences at the end of this week for any questions you may have. If you have not already done so, please sign up for parent teacher conferences. See flocknote message for links.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 3/11 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 3/12- AM - None, PM- Early Release; Monday, 3/15 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM - None; Tuesday, 3/16 - AM-Sue Tansey; Wednesday, 3/17 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 3/11- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 3/12 AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM- None; Monday, 3/15- AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 3/16 - AM- Sue Tansey, PM-Tina O'Connor; Wednesday, 3/17 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. Sign-up to Pray and Witness this Lent: From February 17th through March 28th, 2021, you’re invited to join other Christians for 40 Days for Life – 40 days of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion. You’re also invited to stand and peacefully pray during a 40-day vigil in the public right-of-way outside the east side Planned Parenthood abortion facility (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704) and to help spread the word about this important community outreach. If you’d like more information – and especially if you’d like to volunteer to help, please contact Gwen Finnegan (608-393-8545, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Karlen (608-445-2064, email@example.com) or visit www.vigilforlife.org/calendar. St. Peter Parish has a parish block every Saturday from 9:00-11:00 a.m., and we need help filling these hours! Contact Vern Acker at (608-225-9301 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can take an hour!
4. New families can now register their child(ren) for next school year until March 19 to receive the early registration discount. If a returning family has not yet registered, please remember those slots are open for any new family looking to send their child(ren) to our school.
March 10 6:30 pm Lenten Penance Service
11 Piano Lessons
11 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conference via zoom
12 12:30 pm Early Release - Parent Teacher Conference - zoom
14 4:00 pm Family Adoration
16 CGS 4K
17 St. Patrick's Day
17 CGS 3K
17 6:30 pm Communal Stations of the Cross
18 Piano Lessons
18 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 St. Joseph Feast Celebration Mass
Father/Grandfathers-reception at school
19 CGS K and grade 1
19 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
20 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
23 CGS 4K
24 CGS 3K
25 Piano Lessons
25 Treat Day for the Annunciation - Erin Heller, 4/5;
Dorene Pawlowski, PreK; Carissa Heerhold, K/1;
Amy Cavanaugh, 2/3
26 CGS K and grade 1
26 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
30 CGS 4K
31 9:00 am Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
31 CGS 3K
April 1-11 Easter Break - NO SCHOOL
12 School Resumes
12 Treat Day for Easter - Erin Heller, PreK;
Dorene Pawlowski, 2/3; Emily Shea, K/1; Amy
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."