Updated: Mar 25
To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Volunteer Log for the next trimester. Please turn in the previous log. If you are still in need of hours, please consider playground duty. There are many slots to fill.
3. We start penny wars next week for the next three weeks. See the flyer from last week for details. During the second week we will be collecting items for the Women's Care Center. The flyer in your folder are items most needed by the center. We will be getting those items as well as money collected to the center after the fourth week.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/25 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 2/26- AM - None, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 3/1 - NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 3/2 - AM-None; Wednesday, 3/3 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/25- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 2/26 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 3/1- NO SCHOOL; Tuesday, 3/2 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 3/3 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM -None
3. Sign-up to Pray and Witness this Lent: From February 17th through March 28th, 2021, you’re invited to join other Christians for 40 Days for Life – 40 days of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion. You’re also invited to stand and peacefully pray during a 40-day vigil in the public right-of-way outside the east side Planned Parenthood abortion facility (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704) and to help spread the word about this important community outreach. If you’d like more information – and especially if you’d like to volunteer to help, please contact Gwen Finnegan (608-393-8545, email@example.com) or Laura Karlen (608-445-2064, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit www.vigilforlife.org/calendar. St. Peter Parish has a parish block every Saturday from 9:00-11:00 a.m., and we need help filling these hours! Contact Vern Acker at (608-225-9301 or email@example.com) if you can take an hour!
4. Please remember early registration for next school year for returning families ends next week on Friday, March 5. Registration will then be opened for new families. We don't believe there will be changes as far as COVID is concerned so classroom sizes will continue to be limited. If you are not returning, you can send back the folder sent out last week.
February 26 9:00 am Adoration
26 CGS grade K and 1
25 End of Second Trimester
26 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
March 1 Teacher in service - NO SCHOOL
2 CGS 4K
3 CGS 3K
4 Piano Lessons
4-5 Principal Retreat
5 Early Registration closes for returning families
5 CGS grade K and 1
5 9:00 am Playgroup morning at school
5 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
8 Registration opens for new families
9 CGS 4K
10 Report cards going home
10 CGS 3K
10 6:30 pm Lenten Penance Service
11 Piano Lessons
11 3:30 pm Parent Teacher Conference via zoom
11 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
12 12:30 pm Early Release - Parent Teacher Conference - zoom
13 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
14 4:00 pm Family Adoration
16 CGS 4K
17 St. Patrick's Day
17 CGS 3K
17 6:30 pm Communal Stations of the Cross
18 Piano Lessons
18 6:15 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 St. Joseph Feast Celebration Mass
19 CGS K and grade 1
19 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
23 CGS 4K
24 CGS 3K
25 Piano Lessons
25 Treat Day for the Annunciation - Erin Heller, 4/5;
Dorene Pawlowski, PreK; Emily Shea, K/1; Amy
26 CGS K and grade 1
26 2:30 pm Stations of the Cross
30 CGS 4K
31 9:00 am Living Stations of the Cross after Mass
31 CGS 3K
April 1-11 Easter Break - NO SCHOOL
12 School Resumes
12 Treat Day for Easter - Erin Heller, PreK;
Dorene Pawlowski, 2/3; Emily Shea, K/1; Amy
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."