Updated: May 9, 2019
To keep up to date on school news, check out our latest posts HERE.
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Individual reminders about a variety of things.
2. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
3. Learning Fair Flyer. Families should be at school by 5:50 and head downstairs to be seated and ready to start by 6:00 pm.
4. Permission Slip for end of school year field trip to Black Earth Children's Museum on May 29. We will be walking to the park after visiting the museum for 2 hours and enjoy a sack lunch and playground. We should be heading back to school between 12:30 and 1:00.
5. 2019-2020 School Calendar for next year so you can start to mark your calendars at home.
6. 5th Grade ONLY. Permission Slip for field trip to Milwaukee Public Museum as a class field trip. Please return to school by Friday, May 17.
7. Copy of your 19-20 signed Tuition Contracts for your records. If you have not already done so, please return the payment preference to school as soon as possible. Here is the link if you have lost your copy: 2019-2020 payment preference
8. Mallards Baseball night at the ballpark for St. Peter and St. Martin parishes. See flyer for details.
9. 5th grade only. Lifetouch picture envelope to order a graduation picture to be taken the night of graduation. Please send back or order online before graduation.
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 5/9 -Linda Rhatican; Friday, 5/10- Erin Heller; Monday, 5/13- Kim Neumaier; Tuesday, 5/14-Jeanne Wells; Wednesday, 5/15- EARLY RELEASE.
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 5/9 -Sean Powell; Friday, 5/10- Kirstin Bugni; Monday, 5/13- Laura Karlan; Tuesday, 5/14-Jacy Porter; Wednesday, 5/15- None
3. DEADLINE FOR TADS requests will be next week Wednesday, May 15. All required paperwork needs to be submitted by that date. Tuition Assistance will be assigned shortly after that date.
4. April Scrip Totals: Total Sold = $22,410.00
Total Profit = $1,083.85
2018-2019 Fiscal Year Profit thru 4/30 = $12,188.39
We are currently at 82% of our Goal!
Spring Scrip Spotlight: Low Denomination Cards Every $25 of value purchased is an entry in a drawing for $25 of your choice of Scrip. (Deadline May 19)
5. If you are interested in ordering a yearbook, here is your information to do so:
You have successfully setup the online yearbook store for Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook. You can now order yearbooks at the following link:
Your yearbook is available for sale online for $11.95. The deadline to purchase these yearbooks is 2019-06-12.
You can forward this email or copy and paste this URL to your school's website to allow for easy ordering of the yearbook online. If you need any assistance with setting up this link or if you'd like further information about your online yearbook store, you can contact us at email@example.com
You can always access your online yearbook account and change the settings for your online store at the following link:
Yearbook Account: Saint Peter Catholic School 2019 Yearbook
Thank you for using Entourage Yearbooks!
6. Reminder: If you have fulfilled your recess duty of 4 days per student and still need volunteer hours for the 30 hours required, consider filling in for the preschool recess duty. Many blanks with no volunteers at this time. Follow the link on your email to look for opportunities to sign up. See above list of those assigned and you can see how many are listed as none. Also, please consider selling SCRIP after Masses on the weekends. Although this takes about 15 minutes, it can be counted as a half hour of time.
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."