To get the information you need, check out our latest posts HERE!
Go HERE for our full calendar of events.
If you have any questions or comments about anything in this communication, please contact the school office (831-4846) or the contact person listed in the announcement.
Folders today contain the following items for each family (unless noted otherwise):
1. Scrip order Form for your convenience.
2. Registration for the Totus Tuus summer youth program is NOW OPEN!! We will be hosting Totus Tuus here at St. Peter the week of June 27th to July 2nd. Please be sure to register soon (by May 28th!!) as space is limited and we need to get our t-shirt order in early! Thanks so much and we can't wait to see you for another great week of Totus Tuus this summer!!!
3. An Altar Server Training with Father Chris will be held on Saturday morning, February 20th at 9 am until about 10:30 am at St. Peter, for all current Altar Servers and for all interested in learning more about becoming an Altar Server. Thank you and God bless you for your service!!
1. Recess Duty for the next week: Thursday, 2/11 - AM-Sue Tansey; Friday, 2/12- AM - None, PM- Jeanne Wells; Monday, 2/15 - AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 2/16 - AM-None; Wednesday, 2/17 - AM- Maria Serrano, PM-None
2. Recess Duty for PreK next week: Thursday, 2/11- AM- Sue Tansey, PM-None; Friday, 2/12 AM- None, PM- None; Monday, 2/15- AM-Sue Tansey, PM-None; Tuesday, 2/16 - AM- Elizabeth Idzi, PM-None; Wednesday, 2/17 - AM- None, PM -None
3. Celebrate true LOVE on St. Valentine’s Day, Feb 14, 4-4:20pm with Family Adoration! Pray alongside other St. Peter families while we teach our children the value and importance of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament.
4. Saturday! 40 Days for Life Kickoff with Sue Thayer: Join us for an incredible kickoff event on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish in Monona (5101 Schofield St. Monona, WI 53716)! Hear from former Planned Parenthood Manager Sue Thayer. Learn about abortion pill reversal from Our Lady of Hope Clinic’s Dr. Michael Kloess. And, find out all the details about our NEW Lenten 40 Days for Life campaign, which runs 7AM-7PM every day except Sunday from Wednesday, February 17 through Sunday, March 28, 2021. Sign-up for vigil hours at www.vigilforlife.org/calendar Contact Campaign Co-Leader Laura Karlen (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-445-2064) for more info.
5. Sign-up to Pray and Witness this Lent: From February 17th through March 28th, 2021, you’re invited to join other Christians for 40 Days for Life – 40 days of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion. You’re also invited to stand and peacefully pray during a 40-day vigil in the public right-of-way outside the east side Planned Parenthood abortion facility (3706 Orin Road Madison, WI 53704) and to help spread the word about this important community outreach. If you’d like more information – and especially if you’d like to volunteer to help, please contact Gwen Finnegan (608-393-8545, email@example.com) or Laura Karlen (608-445-2064, firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit www.vigilforlife.org/calendar. St. Peter Parish has a parish block every Saturday from 9:00-11:00 a.m., and we need help filling these hours! Contact Vern Acker at (608-225-9301 or email@example.com) if you can take an hour!
6. REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022: Registration folders will come home on February 17th with information on registering online for the 2021-2022 school year. You will want to read through all of the information in the folder. Our priority for accepting registrations is:
New students that are siblings of returning students
Parishioners new to our school
New students from outside the parish
**Returning students will be able to go to the Registration Portal on February 19. The portal for New Student Registration will open on March 8. **
February 11 Piano Lessons
11 6:15 pm Sacramental Prep at St. Peter
12 9:00 Adoration
12 CGS Grade K and 1
13 9:00 am Little Flowers Girls Group
14 4:00 pm Family Adoration
16 CGS 4K
18 Piano Lessons
17 CGS 3K
18 6:25 pm Education Commission Meeting
19 9:00 am Adoration
19 First day for early registration
19 CGS grade K and 1
23 CGS 4K
25 Piano Lessons
24 CGS 3K
26 9:00 am Adoration
26 CGS grade K and 1
26 End of Second Trimester
St. Peter Catholic School Mission Statement
St. Peter Catholic School is dedicated to continuing the strong tradition of Catholic Education, academic excellence, and the formation of morals, values, and the faith in a Christ-centered community.
"St. Peter Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs."